Search this blog
- One year ago today: Christmas in Antarctica with the Americans and Brits
- One year ago today: Antarctic bases old and new, and the most mind-blowing scenery in the world
- One year ago today: landfall on the Antarctic Peninsula proper, more penguins, and an avalanche!
- One year ago today: Into the icy Weddell Sea and Antarctic Sound
- One year ago today: first icebergs, first Antarctic landing, first penguins!
- One year ago today: crossing the Drake Passage
- One year ago today: our Antarctic voyage begins
- Come research with us!
- On Environmental Earth Science News Roundup #2:Mountaintop removal mining: what it looks like and what it does to Appalachian streams:The Napa Valley quake, and why California is (geologically) not part of America at all.:
- Lockwood: For the first Accretionary Wedge I hosted, My post was more or less focused on the lack of... Read
- Chris Rowan: Grrr. I keep on getting that wrong… thanks for the quick heads up! Read
- Kim: The fault tips curve toward each other! It’s so gorgeously textbook! (Also, east of the San Andreas.... Read
- Steve Watson: On our last visit to the UK, my cousin took us out for a ramble above Hathersage. There were lots... Read