Search this blog
- Earthquake warning systems are hard, but not having one is worse.
- What does it mean to read the literature, really? (Anne’s 2017 #365papers in review)
- A Seismic Summary of 2017
- 2017 in Review
- Conifers capture the snow, but do they intercept it?
- Speak up for NASA’s Earth Science funding
- Hurricane Harvey and the Houston Flood: Did Humans Make it Worse? (Part 2: Urbanization)
- On All of this has happened before, and all of this will happen again: an introduction to How the Earth Works:Hurricane Harvey and the Houston Flood: Did Humans Make it Worse? (Part 2: Urbanization):
- Tor B: I copied your review of ‘insidious data disasters’ to the Arctic Sea Ice Forum. Thanks for... Read