If you read this blog, you probably already read All Of My Faults are Stress-Related. Not only does Kim’s blog have the coolest name in the geoblogosphere, but Kim is a wonderful writer; which are two of the reasons why I’m really happy to see her making the move over to ScienceBlogs, where hopefully more people will be introduced to her thoughtful discussions of geology, teaching, and life. Go over right now and say hello.
The other reason I’m pleased about this is that it might mean that the Seed Overlords have finally realised that all the cool bloggers are, in fact, geobloggers. All the biomedical types around these parts should wake up and start realising that the future is hammer-shaped.
Search this blog
- Mammals March Madness and slight silliness from your bloggers
- Scenic Saturday: Frozen waterfall, end of winter
- 28-ish days of #sciwrite are over, but we’ve got momentum
- Final throes of 28 days of #sciwrite
- GeoKid shows us Antarctica
- 28 days of #sciwrite: Half way there?
- 1 week down, 3 to go on 28 days of #sciwrite
- 28 days of #sciwrite
- On 28-ish days of #sciwrite are over, but we’ve got momentum:
- Leonardo Uieda: I’m late (as usual) but here is my update http://www.leouieda.com/pos... Read
- Jill Marshall: The 28 days of #sciwrite tuned into 28 + 6 days – but all goals met! First part was easy-... Read
- Tara C Smith: Nice! Ended up finishing a big-ass manuscript and getting that off my plate (after about 8 months... Read
- EarthSciProf: My goals were: 1) Write and submit Goldschmidt abstract for Feb. 8 (now done). 2) Revise and... Read
- John Leeman: Abstract is ready to submit today and waiting on co-author reviews for a paper! Sadly, due to the... Read
- Laura Guertin: My end of week 3 ended with a happy detour and happy dance! http://sites.psu.edu/geotwt... Read