If you read this blog, you probably already read All Of My Faults are Stress-Related. Not only does Kim’s blog have the coolest name in the geoblogosphere, but Kim is a wonderful writer; which are two of the reasons why I’m really happy to see her making the move over to ScienceBlogs, where hopefully more people will be introduced to her thoughtful discussions of geology, teaching, and life. Go over right now and say hello.
The other reason I’m pleased about this is that it might mean that the Seed Overlords have finally realised that all the cool bloggers are, in fact, geobloggers. All the biomedical types around these parts should wake up and start realising that the future is hammer-shaped.
Search this blog
- Kent State University’s Water and Land Symposium
- A cross-section through the Earth
- Happy 100th Birthday, National Park Service!
- Flash flooding in Maryland: freak event? climate change symptom? urban runoff problem? Or all of the above?
- A week in the life of a scientist – Anne’s first week of summer
- Environmental Earth Science in the News – Spring semester 2016 compilation
- Snapshots of the Middle Cuyahoga River on World Water Day
- A year of Anne’s reading – looking back
- On A year of Anne’s reading – looking back:
- Tor B: I copied your review of ‘insidious data disasters’ to the Arctic Sea Ice Forum. Thanks for... Read
- Anne Jefferson: You are right! But I know it was when I read it. It must have been a limited time offer... Read
- HD: Great post. The article you linked at the end is not OA, unfortunately… Looks like a good one, though. Read
- Lockwood: Supposedly, there’s a similar hole at Fish Lake, but as I said, the most recent visit was so hot... Read
- Lockwood: Definitely a nearby site I want to look at further. Dana didn’t make it down this summer, and... Read
- Christina Pikas: I really enjoyed The Signature of All Things… had not really thought much about mosses. Read
- Lockwood: My great-great grandfather and namesake, Charles Brown Lockwood, wrote in his short autobiography... Read