If you read this blog, you probably already read All Of My Faults are Stress-Related. Not only does Kim’s blog have the coolest name in the geoblogosphere, but Kim is a wonderful writer; which are two of the reasons why I’m really happy to see her making the move over to ScienceBlogs, where hopefully more people will be introduced to her thoughtful discussions of geology, teaching, and life. Go over right now and say hello.
The other reason I’m pleased about this is that it might mean that the Seed Overlords have finally realised that all the cool bloggers are, in fact, geobloggers. All the biomedical types around these parts should wake up and start realising that the future is hammer-shaped.
Search this blog
- On 28-ish days of #sciwrite are over, but we’ve got momentum:
- Jill Marshall: The 28 days of #sciwrite tuned into 28 + 6 days – but all goals met! First part was easy-... Read
- Tara C Smith: Nice! Ended up finishing a big-ass manuscript and getting that off my plate (after about 8 months... Read
- EarthSciProf: My goals were: 1) Write and submit Goldschmidt abstract for Feb. 8 (now done). 2) Revise and... Read
- John Leeman: Abstract is ready to submit today and waiting on co-author reviews for a paper! Sadly, due to the... Read
- Laura Guertin: My end of week 3 ended with a happy detour and happy dance! http://sites.psu.edu/geotwt... Read
- Anne Senter: Well I’m likely not at the halfway mark for my goal of getting a draft completed of my second... Read
- Leonardo Uieda: I’m also a bit slow on the progress. In 2 weeks I’ve only been able to complete 1... Read
- John Leeman: It’s coming along but slowly. Progress was hindered by some experimental work, but this week... Read