Sorry for the sparse posting over the past few days – I’m about to depart on a trip back to my homeland, and because it’s not just a holiday this time – I’m doing some lab work – I had some preparatory work to get through. Cutting lots of rock samples down into teeny tiny cubes so they’ll fit in the machine I’m going to be using was a little bit fiddly and time-consuming, as it turned out.
Once I’ve set up back in the UK, I shall return with geopuzzly answers and other rambling. Stay tuned.
Search this blog
- Mammals March Madness and slight silliness from your bloggers
- Scenic Saturday: Frozen waterfall, end of winter
- 28-ish days of #sciwrite are over, but we’ve got momentum
- Final throes of 28 days of #sciwrite
- GeoKid shows us Antarctica
- 28 days of #sciwrite: Half way there?
- 1 week down, 3 to go on 28 days of #sciwrite
- 28 days of #sciwrite
- On 28-ish days of #sciwrite are over, but we’ve got momentum:
- Leonardo Uieda: I’m late (as usual) but here is my update http://www.leouieda.com/pos... Read
- Jill Marshall: The 28 days of #sciwrite tuned into 28 + 6 days – but all goals met! First part was easy-... Read
- Tara C Smith: Nice! Ended up finishing a big-ass manuscript and getting that off my plate (after about 8 months... Read
- EarthSciProf: My goals were: 1) Write and submit Goldschmidt abstract for Feb. 8 (now done). 2) Revise and... Read
- John Leeman: Abstract is ready to submit today and waiting on co-author reviews for a paper! Sadly, due to the... Read
- Laura Guertin: My end of week 3 ended with a happy detour and happy dance! http://sites.psu.edu/geotwt... Read