You may or may not have noticed a new addition to the row of tabs just beneath my banner. The ‘Rock Gallery’ is a new way I’m trying out of showing what’s in the archives, taking advantage of the fact that I quite often illustrate my posts with pretty pictures or diagrams. I’m gradually producing thumbnails of the prettiest, and clicking on them will link back to the post in which they originally appear. It’s a bit of an experiment, so let me know what you think.
Search this blog
- Stuff we linked to on Twitter last week
- The geodetic fingerprints of shallow thrusting in Nepal
- Of time and rivers flowing
- A year of Anne’s reading…reporting from 2 months in
- Going Green (Infrastructure): Opportunities to join Anne’s research group
- One year ago today: blue skies over Cape Horn
- One year ago yesterday: volcanoes and fossils and elephant seals, oh my!
- Sumatra +10: contemplating the power of tsunami
- On A year of Anne’s reading…reporting from 2 months in:
- Christina Pikas: I really enjoyed The Signature of All Things… had not really thought much about mosses. Read
- Lockwood: My great-great grandfather and namesake, Charles Brown Lockwood, wrote in his short autobiography... Read
- Anne Jefferson: Thanks, Nina! We had a lot of fun going back through our journals and photos and culling nearly... Read
- Nina F: Wow. Thank so much, Anne, for your postings from Antarctica. I have enjoyed them all. The images are... Read
- Lockwood: Tweeted this earlier WRT the In Focus photo piece: “Very glad people/cities have recovered so... Read