The authorSimon Wellings
Search this blog
- On Getting a nose for folds:
- Neelam Sharma: I have saved this to my bookmark section to read this anytime. I truly declared that this is... (3 days 6 hours ago)
- Shilpa Malhotra: Nice! thank you so much! Thank you for sharing. Your blog posts are more interesting and... (6 days 5 hours ago)
- Roshani Khanna: In my view, if all site owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the internet will be... (24 days 7 hours ago)
- Jules Bradbury: By chance, I came across your writing – as rich and complex as the diverse geology... (42 days 2 hours ago)
- Stephanie Mackay: Hi Cush, I am still living happily in Tongue, Sutherland 36 years on. Still one of the most... (90 days 16 hours ago)
- pedroR: Good post Reading this at 2016. practically the same thing $ 29.9 USD for one single image posted on a... (102 days 12 hours ago)
- veevee123: According to the different needs of stainless steel flat structure composed of various members of... (113 days 4 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Author Archives: Metageologist
Google Maps is a great resource, particularly in satellite view. My favourite way to enjoy it is via the Chrome extension “Earth View from Google Maps“. This pops up a gorgeous image in every new tab. Many show human landscapes, but … Continue reading
If seismologists listen to the earth then geochemists taste it. Like experts blind-tasting a glass of wine and recognising where it came from, geochemists studying the deep earth aim to find out where a particular liquid came from. Their liquid – basaltic magma formed … Continue reading