The authorSimon Wellings
Search this blog
- On A harder look at the geology of diamonds:
- Metageologist: I’ve replied on the Sci Am site, but some more thoughts here. The arguments for a... (6 days 23 hours ago)
- Torbjörn Larsson, OM: Ah, I meant to say that anoxygenic photosynthesis was consistent with the Isua finds. I... (7 days 0 hours ago)
- Torbjörn Larsson, OM: For some reason I had managed to notice most of the sulfur works, but not the diamond... (7 days 0 hours ago)
- Karyl Halls: Magnificent goods from you, man. I’ve understand your stuff previous to and you’re... (14 days 5 hours ago)
- Kanalfrei: Thank you for this brilliant post . Will at present more stop by. Greetings from Cologne (20 days 7 hours ago)
- Workout Bar: I don’t drop many responses, however I looked at a few of the remarks on this page Awe in... (22 days 3 hours ago)
Latest from the Geoblogosphere
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Tag Archives: structure
Accretionary Wedge #37 called for examples of ‘Sexy Geology’. Here’s mine: You always remember your first time. I was a young man, freshly graduated and I’d somehow persuaded the government to give me (just) enough money to spend three years … Continue reading →