The authorSimon Wellings
- A new paradigm for Barrovian metamorphism?
- Metamorphic petrology: under pressure and getting stressed?
- Dinosaurs and the dangers of pedantism
- Six amazing facts about what’s under your feet
- A world without subduction
- #thinsectionThursday – what Twitter was made for
- The Himalaya: mountains made from mountains
- BRITICE-CHRONO: death of an ice sheet
Search this blog
- On Call for posts: Accretionary Wedge #44, “most important teacher”:
- wrongful death real estate attorney albuquerque: Undoubtedly, the loss of a loved one or a family member... (7 hours 17 minutes ago)
- search engine marketing book: See, if you really want to start at a section in the portfolio will show you a... (11 hours 15 minutes ago)
- Kim Hannula: Interesting paper (& I don’t have access to Geological Magazine here, I don’t... (12 days 1 hour ago)
- Metageologist: I’m jealous! I don’t have any decent samples myself… (17 days 3 hours ago)
- joe ford: I’m just a layman but I have in my collection, a few eclogites. one is the size of a... (17 days 5 hours ago)
- Metageologist: Those terms are all abbreviations for names of thrusts. The rocks in the Himalaya are made up... (19 days 0 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Tag Archives: structure
Accretionary Wedge #37 called for examples of ‘Sexy Geology’. Here’s mine: You always remember your first time. I was a young man, freshly graduated and I’d somehow persuaded the government to give me (just) enough money to spend three years … Continue reading →