The authorSimon Wellings
- Into the Third Dimension: using Google Maps to know what’s underground
- Looking from the sky at diamonds
- Great Geology in Google Maps: mapping from above
- Hot spot volcanoes: no plumes required?
- Great Geology in Google Maps: dunes
- Tasting the earth: mantle geochemistry
- Metamorphic petrology under stress: round 2
- Seismology in space
Search this blog
- On Channel flow – hot rocks, big glaciers and the world’s tallest mountains:
- Smithd77: whoah this blog is fantastic i really like studying your articles. Keep up the good paintings! You... (2 days 15 hours ago)
- Pharmb821: Very nice site! (15 days 3 hours ago)
- Smithc768: 1000s of Show Gambler, since the Lastly associated with Sept .. ckdkcdbkccgfdgdg (17 days 3 hours ago)
- ray fletcher: Hi Metageologist! I’d really like to know who you are. Send me a note. It’s... (2 days 20 hours ago)
- Metageologist: Hi Matt, That’s fair comment, thanks for the extra detail. I think you and I are showing... (5 days 0 hours ago)
- Matt Hall: Nice post, and nice collection of images. But even with your footnote, I don’t think one can... (5 days 1 hour ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Tag Archives: structure
Accretionary Wedge #37 called for examples of ‘Sexy Geology’. Here’s mine: You always remember your first time. I was a young man, freshly graduated and I’d somehow persuaded the government to give me (just) enough money to spend three years … Continue reading →