The authorSimon Wellings
Search this blog
- On Getting a nose for folds:
- abcya: Your article is very interesting. I definitely like this site. I will wait for your next post! (2 hours 15 minutes ago)
- Metageologist: The dispute wasn’t around the map as such, more the relative ages of events. I studied... (1 day 3 hours ago)
- Alastair Leake: What did you dispute with Tanner & Leake over their map? (1 day 12 hours ago)
- Samson Mamus: It’s a great write up you uploaded here.. It really gave me an insight as to what the D,... (1 day 23 hours ago)
- Peter: I would love to see a time line for mount Everest. Also the flow from under the plateau, could we... (33 days 12 hours ago)
- Saroj: In my view in this increasing the latest technology why the scientist didn’t try to make a cable... (58 days 3 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Tag Archives: structure
Accretionary Wedge #37 called for examples of ‘Sexy Geology’. Here’s mine: You always remember your first time. I was a young man, freshly graduated and I’d somehow persuaded the government to give me (just) enough money to spend three years … Continue reading →