The authorSimon Wellings
Search this blog
- On Dalradian – a Celtic Supergroup:
- RJ: I love your blog! As a deep time paleoclimate person I have to point out though, there is no good evidence... (26 days 8 hours ago)
- Hollis Marriott: Interesting post. I had to read it immediately, as I too am sipping from a porcelain cup once... (28 days 19 hours ago)
- SHANKAR ZAWAR: Hello,plz give map of diamonds mines in INDIA with their exact locations.Details of diamonds... (38 days 13 hours ago)
- salami: I think I will prefer pressure increasing downward, so that temperature is up and not down (44 days 19 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Tag Archives: structure
Accretionary Wedge #37 called for examples of ‘Sexy Geology’. Here’s mine: You always remember your first time. I was a young man, freshly graduated and I’d somehow persuaded the government to give me (just) enough money to spend three years … Continue reading →