The authorSimon Wellings
Search this blog
- On Metamorphism: Pressure-Temperature-time paths:
- shahid munir: thanks a lot sir (21 hours 14 minutes ago)
- Metageologist: Hi Shahid, It’s a little like making a piece of ceramic – a pot or a plate. Clay... (1 day 21 hours ago)
- shahid munir: plz tell me answer……… why peak metamorphic conditions are commonly preserved? (3 days 5 hours ago)
- Metageologist: Hi Ann, There is rock salt in the Himalayas, but it didn’t form there. Rock salt forms in... (1 day 21 hours ago)
- Ann: Thanks, this has given me a better insight into the Himalayan mountains, the one question I would like... (9 days 1 hour ago)
- Anthony Scipilliti: Eh … Am I missing something ? So, where does the name BRITIAN or BRITANIA at long... (3 days 4 hours ago)
- Laurie: I have not seen a Bible-believing scientist claim that an “established” Mt Everest was... (15 days 14 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Tag Archives: ireland
Accretionary Wedge #37 called for examples of ‘Sexy Geology’. Here’s mine: You always remember your first time. I was a young man, freshly graduated and I’d somehow persuaded the government to give me (just) enough money to spend three years … Continue reading →