The authorSimon Wellings
Search this blog
- On Cornwall: tin, pasties and the world:
- Metageologist: Thanks for the informative update! (15 days 6 hours ago)
- Virginia Raines: In reference to the quote below taken from the article, first of all the name Britain does... (17 days 13 hours ago)
- Metageologist: Hi Marina, My original Wikipedia link appears to have been updated and the reference removed.... (46 days 14 hours ago)
- uair01: This was nice to read. As an amateur I’ve read several geology textbooks but in the field... (30 days 4 hours ago)
- Heva Nurhayani: Can you tell me, what is different between P-T path and P-T-t D? (37 days 3 hours ago)
- Metageologist: On this subject, Jodrell Bank itself was briefly the only means Britain had to detect Russian... (53 days 14 hours ago)
- Unifore: You write geological articles in the novelist way. It’s quite easy to understand. Thank you. (72 days 17 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Tag Archives: ireland
Accretionary Wedge #37 called for examples of ‘Sexy Geology’. Here’s mine: You always remember your first time. I was a young man, freshly graduated and I’d somehow persuaded the government to give me (just) enough money to spend three years … Continue reading →