The authorSimon Wellings
Search this blog
- On Deep time and dead things in the wall:Traces of glacial ice and water:
- Metageologist: Thanks Daff, You’ve slightly anticipated where I’m going next. Got any good pics I... (20 days 8 hours ago)
- Daf: Lovely stuff Si – and many of these features can be recognized in what is now the marine... (20 days 13 hours ago)
- Metageologist: Andrew Zolnai has a great post with some actual data. Taking records from captains logs over... (25 days 9 hours ago)
- alex: It is truly a nice and helpful piece of info. I am happy that you shared this helpful info with us.... (39 days 15 hours ago)
- yeastrolsource.com: Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wished to say that I’ve really... (48 days 7 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Tag Archives: ireland
Accretionary Wedge #37 called for examples of ‘Sexy Geology’. Here’s mine: You always remember your first time. I was a young man, freshly graduated and I’d somehow persuaded the government to give me (just) enough money to spend three years … Continue reading →