The authorSimon Wellings
Search this blog
- On The Geology of Mount Everest:
- Saroj: In my view in this increasing the latest technology why the scientist didn’t try to make a cable... (4 hours 48 minutes ago)
- bob: thx (14 days 12 hours ago)
- Crystal Pringle: Thank you so much for putting this content into a readable form. I am an undergraduate of... (6 days 14 hours ago)
- Metageologist: A new paper rather disproves the link of meteorites with the diversification, as it was already... (23 days 22 hours ago)
- Metageologist: Thanks for the informative update! (54 days 16 hours ago)
- Virginia Raines: In reference to the quote below taken from the article, first of all the name Britain does... (57 days 0 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Tag Archives: gabbro
Accretionary Wedge #37 called for examples of ‘Sexy Geology’. Here’s mine: You always remember your first time. I was a young man, freshly graduated and I’d somehow persuaded the government to give me (just) enough money to spend three years … Continue reading →