The authorSimon Wellings
Search this blog
- On The Geology of Mount Everest:
- Peter: I would love to see a time line for mount Everest. Also the flow from under the plateau, could we... (31 days 0 hours ago)
- Saroj: In my view in this increasing the latest technology why the scientist didn’t try to make a cable... (55 days 15 hours ago)
- bob: thx (69 days 23 hours ago)
- Teodora: So basically their north is our middle (38 days 10 hours ago)
- lisa: i dont understand (38 days 10 hours ago)
- Crystal Pringle: Thank you so much for putting this content into a readable form. I am an undergraduate of... (62 days 0 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Tag Archives: gabbro
Accretionary Wedge #37 called for examples of ‘Sexy Geology’. Here’s mine: You always remember your first time. I was a young man, freshly graduated and I’d somehow persuaded the government to give me (just) enough money to spend three years … Continue reading →