The authorSimon Wellings
Search this blog
- On Stirring tales from the deep past.:
- fb login: Thank you very much for the information you shared, it’s all I’ve been looking for (8 hours 19 minutes ago)
- Finn: *If Restite as a metasomatic fluid is possible… (1 day 22 hours ago)
- Finn: Thank you Metageologist for the reply, I may head up to Currywongaun to get a closer look. I saw some of... (1 day 23 hours ago)
- Metageologist: Currywongaun (as it was spelt on the old maps I used) was my favourite – especially the... (9 days 13 hours ago)
- Daisy Goldstein Cross: Studying for my petrology final exam and your post are extremely helpful. You make... (11 days 18 hours ago)
- Reviews of essay writing service: Extraordinary Post !! Extremely exciting challenge will bookmark your for go... (20 days 15 hours ago)
- abcya: Your article is very interesting. I definitely like this site. I will wait for your next post! (28 days 11 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Tag Archives: connemara
Accretionary Wedge #37 called for examples of ‘Sexy Geology’. Here’s mine: You always remember your first time. I was a young man, freshly graduated and I’d somehow persuaded the government to give me (just) enough money to spend three years … Continue reading →