The authorSimon Wellings
Search this blog
- On The Geology of Mount Everest:Ecton – copper, limestone and folds:The Great Ordovician meteor shower:
- Metageologist: A new paper rather disproves the link of meteorites with the diversification, as it was already... (16 days 22 hours ago)
- Metageologist: Thanks for the informative update! (47 days 16 hours ago)
- Virginia Raines: In reference to the quote below taken from the article, first of all the name Britain does... (49 days 23 hours ago)
- Metageologist: Hi Marina, My original Wikipedia link appears to have been updated and the reference removed.... (79 days 1 hour ago)
- uair01: This was nice to read. As an amateur I’ve read several geology textbooks but in the field... (62 days 15 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Tag Archives: connemara
Accretionary Wedge #37 called for examples of ‘Sexy Geology’. Here’s mine: You always remember your first time. I was a young man, freshly graduated and I’d somehow persuaded the government to give me (just) enough money to spend three years … Continue reading →