The authorSimon Wellings
Search this blog
- On Height, speed and distance: the view above my back garden:
- download walk of shame: I have read so many content on the topic of the blogger lovers except this post is... (15 hours 40 minutes ago)
- tworzenie stron internetowych Poznań: getting a masters degree is of course necessary if you want a wage... (16 hours 50 minutes ago)
- tempe cosmetic dentistry: For newest news you have to go to see world-wide-web and on internet I found this... (18 hours 37 minutes ago)
- hack facebook account online: Actually when someone doesn’t be aware of after that its up to other... (1 day 9 hours ago)
- download locke: Thanks for every other excellent article. The place else could anyone get that kind of info in... (23 hours 32 minutes ago)
- womens clothes with dogs on them: Hi! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any issues with hackers? My last... (1 day 5 hours ago)
- Christine Mahon, Oxford University Press: Hello Mr. Wellings, I am currently working on the first edition... (1 day 12 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Category Archives: Where on Google Earth
I happened to recognise Brian’s picture of a section of the Richat Structure in Mauritania straight away, so here I am hosting this excellent geological competition. Where on earth is this place? To find out, get to Google Earth and get … Continue reading
I won Felix’s WoGE #342 only after he made some rather broad hints, which meant this was more of a Google search solution than a Google Earth one, if you know what I mean. If you don’t, welcome! You have … Continue reading
Christoph’s lovely view of fractal patterns in the Scheldt estuary took a while to find, but his hint made me think of European estuaries and I happened to start in the West…. I’ve given up guessing how hard my Where … Continue reading