The authorSimon Wellings
Search this blog
- On Fracking great science from the British Geological Survey:
- Teodora: So basically their north is our middle (7 days 3 hours ago)
- lisa: i dont understand (7 days 3 hours ago)
- Saroj: In my view in this increasing the latest technology why the scientist didn’t try to make a cable... (24 days 8 hours ago)
- bob: thx (38 days 16 hours ago)
- Crystal Pringle: Thank you so much for putting this content into a readable form. I am an undergraduate of... (30 days 17 hours ago)
- Metageologist: A new paper rather disproves the link of meteorites with the diversification, as it was already... (48 days 2 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Category Archives: Where on Google Earth
I happened to recognise Brian’s picture of a section of the Richat Structure in Mauritania straight away, so here I am hosting this excellent geological competition. Where on earth is this place? To find out, get to Google Earth and get … Continue reading
I won Felix’s WoGE #342 only after he made some rather broad hints, which meant this was more of a Google search solution than a Google Earth one, if you know what I mean. If you don’t, welcome! You have … Continue reading
Christoph’s lovely view of fractal patterns in the Scheldt estuary took a while to find, but his hint made me think of European estuaries and I happened to start in the West…. I’ve given up guessing how hard my Where … Continue reading