The authorSimon Wellings
Search this blog
- On Cornwall: tin, pasties and the world:
- Metageologist: Thanks for the informative update! (19 days 23 hours ago)
- Virginia Raines: In reference to the quote below taken from the article, first of all the name Britain does... (22 days 7 hours ago)
- Metageologist: Hi Marina, My original Wikipedia link appears to have been updated and the reference removed.... (51 days 8 hours ago)
- uair01: This was nice to read. As an amateur I’ve read several geology textbooks but in the field... (34 days 22 hours ago)
- Heva Nurhayani: Can you tell me, what is different between P-T path and P-T-t D? (41 days 20 hours ago)
- Metageologist: On this subject, Jodrell Bank itself was briefly the only means Britain had to detect Russian... (58 days 8 hours ago)
- Unifore: You write geological articles in the novelist way. It’s quite easy to understand. Thank you. (77 days 11 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Category Archives: Where on Google Earth
I happened to recognise Brian’s picture of a section of the Richat Structure in Mauritania straight away, so here I am hosting this excellent geological competition. Where on earth is this place? To find out, get to Google Earth and get … Continue reading
I won Felix’s WoGE #342 only after he made some rather broad hints, which meant this was more of a Google search solution than a Google Earth one, if you know what I mean. If you don’t, welcome! You have … Continue reading
Christoph’s lovely view of fractal patterns in the Scheldt estuary took a while to find, but his hint made me think of European estuaries and I happened to start in the West…. I’ve given up guessing how hard my Where … Continue reading