The authorSimon Wellings
Search this blog
- On Channel flow – hot rocks, big glaciers and the world’s tallest mountains:
- seo: Having an online business requires daily efficiency checks to make sure that everything is running the... (1 hour 15 minutes ago)
- Metageologist: Thanks Daff, You’ve slightly anticipated where I’m going next. Got any good pics I... (21 days 9 hours ago)
- Daf: Lovely stuff Si – and many of these features can be recognized in what is now the marine... (21 days 15 hours ago)
- Metageologist: Andrew Zolnai has a great post with some actual data. Taking records from captains logs over... (26 days 11 hours ago)
- alex: It is truly a nice and helpful piece of info. I am happy that you shared this helpful info with us.... (40 days 17 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Category Archives: Where on Google Earth
I happened to recognise Brian’s picture of a section of the Richat Structure in Mauritania straight away, so here I am hosting this excellent geological competition. Where on earth is this place? To find out, get to Google Earth and get … Continue reading
I won Felix’s WoGE #342 only after he made some rather broad hints, which meant this was more of a Google search solution than a Google Earth one, if you know what I mean. If you don’t, welcome! You have … Continue reading
Christoph’s lovely view of fractal patterns in the Scheldt estuary took a while to find, but his hint made me think of European estuaries and I happened to start in the West…. I’ve given up guessing how hard my Where … Continue reading