The authorSimon Wellings
- A new paradigm for Barrovian metamorphism?
- Metamorphic petrology: under pressure and getting stressed?
- Dinosaurs and the dangers of pedantism
- Six amazing facts about what’s under your feet
- A world without subduction
- #thinsectionThursday – what Twitter was made for
- The Himalaya: mountains made from mountains
- BRITICE-CHRONO: death of an ice sheet
Search this blog
- On The Great Ordovician meteor shower:
- capillus272 valentine's day gifts for men: DHT, otherwise known as dihychrotestosterone, is a chemical that... (3 hours 8 minutes ago)
- win the lottery uk: Hi my family member! I want to say that this post is awesome, great written and include... (17 hours 46 minutes ago)
- قصص قصيرة: http://eebooksss.blogspot.com/ ,انشر ,نشر ,كتاب ,كتب ,اليكترونى , تسويق ,خمسات ,فلسفة ,قصص قصيرة... (20 hours 59 minutes ago)
- wrongful death real estate attorney albuquerque: Undoubtedly, the loss of a loved one or a family member... (1 day 5 hours ago)
- search engine marketing book: See, if you really want to start at a section in the portfolio will show you a... (1 day 9 hours ago)
- Kim Hannula: Interesting paper (& I don’t have access to Geological Magazine here, I don’t... (12 days 23 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Category Archives: Where on Google Earth
I happened to recognise Brian’s picture of a section of the Richat Structure in Mauritania straight away, so here I am hosting this excellent geological competition. Where on earth is this place? To find out, get to Google Earth and get … Continue reading
I won Felix’s WoGE #342 only after he made some rather broad hints, which meant this was more of a Google search solution than a Google Earth one, if you know what I mean. If you don’t, welcome! You have … Continue reading
Christoph’s lovely view of fractal patterns in the Scheldt estuary took a while to find, but his hint made me think of European estuaries and I happened to start in the West…. I’ve given up guessing how hard my Where … Continue reading