The authorSimon Wellings
Search this blog
- On Accretionary Wedge #44 – “most important teacher”:
- tutoring: If somee one wants to be updated with newest technologies afterward he must be go to see this... (38 minutes 57 seconds ago)
- diablo 1 color fix xp: Thanks for your article. I also think that laptop computers have become more and more... (3 hours 51 minutes ago)
- mortgage broker atlanta: My relatives always say that I am killing my time here at web, however I know I am... (6 days 11 hours ago)
- information sur l'afrique: It’s nearly impossible to find knowledgeable people for this subject, but you sound... (9 days 18 hours ago)
- look at this article on fb: Utterlƴ pent subject matter, Really enjoyed looking at. (1 day 18 hours ago)
- Marilyn: Hey, I think your wedbsite might be having browser compatibilitty issues. When I look at your blog... (9 days 18 hours ago)
- promo zalando: Pretty component of content. I simply stumbled upon your weblog and in accession capital to... (4 days 10 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Category Archives: Where on Google Earth
I happened to recognise Brian’s picture of a section of the Richat Structure in Mauritania straight away, so here I am hosting this excellent geological competition. Where on earth is this place? To find out, get to Google Earth and get … Continue reading
I won Felix’s WoGE #342 only after he made some rather broad hints, which meant this was more of a Google search solution than a Google Earth one, if you know what I mean. If you don’t, welcome! You have … Continue reading
Christoph’s lovely view of fractal patterns in the Scheldt estuary took a while to find, but his hint made me think of European estuaries and I happened to start in the West…. I’ve given up guessing how hard my Where … Continue reading