The authorSimon Wellings
Search this blog
- On My favourite map:Structural Geology by the Deformation numbers:
- Samson Mamus: It’s a great write up you uploaded here.. It really gave me an insight as to what the D,... (13 hours 4 minutes ago)
- Crystal Pringle: Thank you so much for putting this content into a readable form. I am an undergraduate of... (63 days 2 hours ago)
- Peter: I would love to see a time line for mount Everest. Also the flow from under the plateau, could we... (32 days 1 hour ago)
- Saroj: In my view in this increasing the latest technology why the scientist didn’t try to make a cable... (56 days 16 hours ago)
- bob: thx (71 days 0 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Category Archives: Where on Google Earth
I happened to recognise Brian’s picture of a section of the Richat Structure in Mauritania straight away, so here I am hosting this excellent geological competition. Where on earth is this place? To find out, get to Google Earth and get … Continue reading
I won Felix’s WoGE #342 only after he made some rather broad hints, which meant this was more of a Google search solution than a Google Earth one, if you know what I mean. If you don’t, welcome! You have … Continue reading
Christoph’s lovely view of fractal patterns in the Scheldt estuary took a while to find, but his hint made me think of European estuaries and I happened to start in the West…. I’ve given up guessing how hard my Where … Continue reading