The authorSimon Wellings
Search this blog
- On The Himalayan mountains: flow and fracture:
- Essay writing service reviews: This article is very helpful i really like this blog thanks. I like the way you... (3 hours 8 minutes ago)
- Mokgotho: after reducing the mantle’s temperature and melting it do the volatiles form part of the new... (4 days 18 hours ago)
- Shilpa Malhotra: Hello, yeah this piece of writing is actually good and I have learned lot of things from it... (6 days 6 hours ago)
- QnC Jelly Gamat Yogyakarta: Hello! ffekfbg interesting ffekfbg site! I’m really like it! Very, very... (9 days 23 hours ago)
- Delhi Companions: I am very much pleased with the contents you have mentioned. I wanted to thank you for this... (10 days 1 hour ago)
- Gmail login: • Thank you for your information that you’ve shared. It’s really helpful for me. (8 days 9 hours ago)
- hotmail sign up: • You’ve done such an amazing job. I really love your article. (14 days 6 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Category Archives: What Geology did to me
I work in IT, computers, geeky stuff. Having been a programmer I now manage a team of them, building new systems and supporting old ones. Having a science PhD is quite a common background in my line of business. Not … Continue reading
I’ve another quirky habit, picked up from years of field work that I’d like to confess to you all. Picture the scene: I’m standing on an Irish hillside and I’ve just found the most glorious outcrop. It’s glacially polished, each … Continue reading
I have an odd habit. My wife mocks me for it, good-naturedly, but I am slightly embarrassed about it. No, not that! What it is, I always stand on one leg while tying my shoelaces, like a mad boot-wearing flamingo. To … Continue reading