The authorSimon Wellings
Search this blog
- On Inside the mind of a singer:
- averyhorwitzola: For the reason that the admin of this web page is working, no hesitation very soon it will be... (3 days 20 hours ago)
- waitkratkysmd: please take a look at the web-sites we stick to, like this one particular, because it... (3 days 20 hours ago)
- Finn: *If Restite as a metasomatic fluid is possible… (31 days 4 hours ago)
- Finn: Thank you Metageologist for the reply, I may head up to Currywongaun to get a closer look. I saw some of... (31 days 4 hours ago)
- Metageologist: Currywongaun (as it was spelt on the old maps I used) was my favourite – especially the... (38 days 18 hours ago)
- Daisy Goldstein Cross: Studying for my petrology final exam and your post are extremely helpful. You make... (41 days 0 hours ago)
- Reviews of essay writing service: Extraordinary Post !! Extremely exciting challenge will bookmark your for go... (49 days 20 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Category Archives: What Geology did to me
I work in IT, computers, geeky stuff. Having been a programmer I now manage a team of them, building new systems and supporting old ones. Having a science PhD is quite a common background in my line of business. Not … Continue reading
I’ve another quirky habit, picked up from years of field work that I’d like to confess to you all. Picture the scene: I’m standing on an Irish hillside and I’ve just found the most glorious outcrop. It’s glacially polished, each … Continue reading
I have an odd habit. My wife mocks me for it, good-naturedly, but I am slightly embarrassed about it. No, not that! What it is, I always stand on one leg while tying my shoelaces, like a mad boot-wearing flamingo. To … Continue reading