The authorSimon Wellings
Search this blog
- On Call for posts: Accretionary Wedge #44, “most important teacher”:
- mobile games: I’m not that much of a internet reader to be honest but your sites really nice, keep it up!... (1 day 6 hours ago)
- mortgage broker atlanta: My relatives always say that I am killing my time here at web, however I know I am... (2 days 0 hours ago)
- information sur l'afrique: It’s nearly impossible to find knowledgeable people for this subject, but you sound... (5 days 7 hours ago)
- www.1-mutuellesante.frwww.1-mutuellesante.fr: A person necessarily assist to make significantly posts I would... (6 days 3 hours ago)
- Marilyn: Hey, I think your wedbsite might be having browser compatibilitty issues. When I look at your blog... (5 days 7 hours ago)
- Business Finance: Hi there, I discovered your web site by means of Google whilst looking for a similar matter,... (6 days 9 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Category Archives: What Geology did to me
I work in IT, computers, geeky stuff. Having been a programmer I now manage a team of them, building new systems and supporting old ones. Having a science PhD is quite a common background in my line of business. Not … Continue reading
I’ve another quirky habit, picked up from years of field work that I’d like to confess to you all. Picture the scene: I’m standing on an Irish hillside and I’ve just found the most glorious outcrop. It’s glacially polished, each … Continue reading
I have an odd habit. My wife mocks me for it, good-naturedly, but I am slightly embarrassed about it. No, not that! What it is, I always stand on one leg while tying my shoelaces, like a mad boot-wearing flamingo. To … Continue reading