The authorSimon Wellings
Search this blog
- On Getting a nose for folds:
- abcya: Your article is very interesting. I definitely like this site. I will wait for your next post! (2 days 6 hours ago)
- Metageologist: The dispute wasn’t around the map as such, more the relative ages of events. I studied... (3 days 8 hours ago)
- Alastair Leake: What did you dispute with Tanner & Leake over their map? (3 days 16 hours ago)
- Samson Mamus: It’s a great write up you uploaded here.. It really gave me an insight as to what the D,... (4 days 4 hours ago)
- Peter: I would love to see a time line for mount Everest. Also the flow from under the plateau, could we... (35 days 16 hours ago)
- Saroj: In my view in this increasing the latest technology why the scientist didn’t try to make a cable... (60 days 8 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Be warned, this is sort of an elaborate test page. My last two posts weren’t appearing in my rss feed due to an obscure technical problem (hint use http://validator.w3.org/feed/? if you get odd rss problems). I know a lot of you find … Continue reading
Today’s XKCD cartoon was interesting (as well as the usual funny and clever). The humour is contrasting the ephemeral world of Hollywood with the eventual fate of the world. My initial reaction, beyond enjoyment of the cartoon, was “what, only … Continue reading
It’s been a year since I started this blog and tradition dictates I do a spot of navel-gazing – talk about this blog and the process of blogging, that sort of thing. Over the past year I’ve published 58 posts, … Continue reading