The authorSimon Wellings
- A new paradigm for Barrovian metamorphism?
- Metamorphic petrology: under pressure and getting stressed?
- Dinosaurs and the dangers of pedantism
- Six amazing facts about what’s under your feet
- A world without subduction
- #thinsectionThursday – what Twitter was made for
- The Himalaya: mountains made from mountains
- BRITICE-CHRONO: death of an ice sheet
Search this blog
- On The Great Ordovician meteor shower:
- capillus272 valentine's day gifts for men: DHT, otherwise known as dihychrotestosterone, is a chemical that... (1 hour 8 minutes ago)
- win the lottery uk: Hi my family member! I want to say that this post is awesome, great written and include... (15 hours 45 minutes ago)
- قصص قصيرة: http://eebooksss.blogspot.com/ ,انشر ,نشر ,كتاب ,كتب ,اليكترونى , تسويق ,خمسات ,فلسفة ,قصص قصيرة... (18 hours 59 minutes ago)
- wrongful death real estate attorney albuquerque: Undoubtedly, the loss of a loved one or a family member... (1 day 3 hours ago)
- search engine marketing book: See, if you really want to start at a section in the portfolio will show you a... (1 day 7 hours ago)
- Kim Hannula: Interesting paper (& I don’t have access to Geological Magazine here, I don’t... (12 days 21 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Be warned, this is sort of an elaborate test page. My last two posts weren’t appearing in my rss feed due to an obscure technical problem (hint use http://validator.w3.org/feed/? if you get odd rss problems). I know a lot of you find … Continue reading
Today’s XKCD cartoon was interesting (as well as the usual funny and clever). The humour is contrasting the ephemeral world of Hollywood with the eventual fate of the world. My initial reaction, beyond enjoyment of the cartoon, was “what, only … Continue reading
It’s been a year since I started this blog and tradition dictates I do a spot of navel-gazing – talk about this blog and the process of blogging, that sort of thing. Over the past year I’ve published 58 posts, … Continue reading