The authorSimon Wellings
- Ultrafast eclogitisation through overpressure
- The Himalayan mountains: flow and fracture
- Speed of metamorphism: cooling down
- Speed of metamorphism: heating up
- The many metamorphoses of the Moine
- The deceptive simplicity of a metamorphic rock
- Stirring tales from the deep past.
- Man-made metamorphic rocks
Search this blog
- On About the author:
- Yvette Worrall: Part way through introducing a group of 12 year olds in a Waldorf/Steiner school in /South... (3 days 13 hours ago)
- Elizabeth Santin: Thank you for the information. I have been trying to determine what section is moving which... (5 days 9 hours ago)
- hotmail login: These research shows many things that are very useful to people. So that whenever appear... (12 days 1 hour ago)
- Martha Nyama: Encountered (19 days 13 hours ago)
- Martha Nyama: Harmony Dome central Namibia we ecnounterd a granite intruding a carbonate. Now the intrusion... (19 days 13 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Be warned, this is sort of an elaborate test page. My last two posts weren’t appearing in my rss feed due to an obscure technical problem (hint use http://validator.w3.org/feed/? if you get odd rss problems). I know a lot of you find … Continue reading
Today’s XKCD cartoon was interesting (as well as the usual funny and clever). The humour is contrasting the ephemeral world of Hollywood with the eventual fate of the world. My initial reaction, beyond enjoyment of the cartoon, was “what, only … Continue reading
It’s been a year since I started this blog and tradition dictates I do a spot of navel-gazing – talk about this blog and the process of blogging, that sort of thing. Over the past year I’ve published 58 posts, … Continue reading