The authorSimon Wellings
Search this blog
- On Deep time and dead things in the wall:Traces of glacial ice and water:
- Metageologist: Thanks Daff, You’ve slightly anticipated where I’m going next. Got any good pics I... (20 days 4 hours ago)
- Daf: Lovely stuff Si – and many of these features can be recognized in what is now the marine... (20 days 9 hours ago)
- Metageologist: Andrew Zolnai has a great post with some actual data. Taking records from captains logs over... (25 days 5 hours ago)
- alex: It is truly a nice and helpful piece of info. I am happy that you shared this helpful info with us.... (39 days 11 hours ago)
- yeastrolsource.com: Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wished to say that I’ve really... (48 days 3 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Be warned, this is sort of an elaborate test page. My last two posts weren’t appearing in my rss feed due to an obscure technical problem (hint use http://validator.w3.org/feed/? if you get odd rss problems). I know a lot of you find … Continue reading
Today’s XKCD cartoon was interesting (as well as the usual funny and clever). The humour is contrasting the ephemeral world of Hollywood with the eventual fate of the world. My initial reaction, beyond enjoyment of the cartoon, was “what, only … Continue reading
It’s been a year since I started this blog and tradition dictates I do a spot of navel-gazing – talk about this blog and the process of blogging, that sort of thing. Over the past year I’ve published 58 posts, … Continue reading