The authorSimon Wellings
- Scars, acne and others: circles on the ground
- Into the Third Dimension: using Google Maps to know what’s underground
- Looking from the sky at diamonds
- Great Geology in Google Maps: mapping from above
- Hot spot volcanoes: no plumes required?
- Great Geology in Google Maps: dunes
- Tasting the earth: mantle geochemistry
- Metamorphic petrology under stress: round 2
Search this blog
- On Hot spot volcanoes: no plumes required?:
- kk Tan: To invoke the effects of plumes in any geological phenomena, one has to understand fully the... (14 days 2 hours ago)
- Alem: Hi ,i need any of ur explanation abt geological structures, so teach me via my e-mail address. Many Txs! (21 days 14 hours ago)
- Smithd77: whoah this blog is fantastic i really like studying your articles. Keep up the good paintings! You... (32 days 11 hours ago)
- Pharmb821: Very nice site! (45 days 0 hours ago)
- ray fletcher: Hi Metageologist! I’d really like to know who you are. Send me a note. It’s... (32 days 16 hours ago)
- Metageologist: Hi Matt, That’s fair comment, thanks for the extra detail. I think you and I are showing... (34 days 20 hours ago)
- Matt Hall: Nice post, and nice collection of images. But even with your footnote, I don’t think one can... (34 days 21 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Be warned, this is sort of an elaborate test page. My last two posts weren’t appearing in my rss feed due to an obscure technical problem (hint use http://validator.w3.org/feed/? if you get odd rss problems). I know a lot of you find … Continue reading
Today’s XKCD cartoon was interesting (as well as the usual funny and clever). The humour is contrasting the ephemeral world of Hollywood with the eventual fate of the world. My initial reaction, beyond enjoyment of the cartoon, was “what, only … Continue reading
It’s been a year since I started this blog and tradition dictates I do a spot of navel-gazing – talk about this blog and the process of blogging, that sort of thing. Over the past year I’ve published 58 posts, … Continue reading