The authorSimon Wellings
Search this blog
- On Crème brûlée or jelly sandwich?:The Himalayan mountains: flow and fracture:
- Essay writing service reviews: This article is very helpful i really like this blog thanks. I like the way you... (3 days 18 hours ago)
- Mokgotho: after reducing the mantle’s temperature and melting it do the volatiles form part of the new... (8 days 9 hours ago)
- Shilpa Malhotra: Hello, yeah this piece of writing is actually good and I have learned lot of things from it... (9 days 22 hours ago)
- QnC Jelly Gamat Yogyakarta: Hello! ffekfbg interesting ffekfbg site! I’m really like it! Very, very... (13 days 14 hours ago)
- Delhi Companions: I am very much pleased with the contents you have mentioned. I wanted to thank you for this... (13 days 17 hours ago)
- Gmail login: • Thank you for your information that you’ve shared. It’s really helpful for me. (12 days 0 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Be warned, this is sort of an elaborate test page. My last two posts weren’t appearing in my rss feed due to an obscure technical problem (hint use http://validator.w3.org/feed/? if you get odd rss problems). I know a lot of you find … Continue reading
Today’s XKCD cartoon was interesting (as well as the usual funny and clever). The humour is contrasting the ephemeral world of Hollywood with the eventual fate of the world. My initial reaction, beyond enjoyment of the cartoon, was “what, only … Continue reading
It’s been a year since I started this blog and tradition dictates I do a spot of navel-gazing – talk about this blog and the process of blogging, that sort of thing. Over the past year I’ve published 58 posts, … Continue reading