The authorSimon Wellings
Search this blog
- On The Geology of Mount Everest:
- Peter: I would love to see a time line for mount Everest. Also the flow from under the plateau, could we... (2 days 15 hours ago)
- Saroj: In my view in this increasing the latest technology why the scientist didn’t try to make a cable... (27 days 7 hours ago)
- bob: thx (41 days 15 hours ago)
- Teodora: So basically their north is our middle (10 days 1 hour ago)
- lisa: i dont understand (10 days 1 hour ago)
- Crystal Pringle: Thank you so much for putting this content into a readable form. I am an undergraduate of... (33 days 16 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
We all know of places we love because we can look out on a wonderful view. But what makes a view special? Sometimes views make great photos – they have combinations of colours, textures and composition that really work. Really … Continue reading
Once my wife and I visited many art galleries and I developed a rule of thumb – the quality of an artist can be assessed by the way they paint rock. If a figurative artist has put an outcrop in … Continue reading
The earth’s surface is not fixed. Oceans come and go and continents are constantly moving, breaking up and reforming like blobs of oil on the surface of a stock-pot. Since tectonic plates are not flat (they collectively form the surface … Continue reading