The authorSimon Wellings
Search this blog
- On Getting a nose for folds:
- Brisbane rubbish collection: Brisbane rubbish collection services have over the years made a significant... (2 hours 6 minutes ago)
- Botox San fernando valley: Botox doctor San Fernando Valley is 24×7 available for you to treat the... (1 day 5 hours ago)
- downloadfreesoftwares: Thanks for the great sharing. (1 day 8 hours ago)
- Cupshe promo codes: Great tips and very easy to understand. This will definitely be very useful for me when I... (1 day 4 hours ago)
- best custom essay writing service: Great blog! Exceptional send with a fully designed jointly with beneficial... (1 day 7 hours ago)
- Jules Bradbury: By chance, I came across your writing – as rich and complex as the diverse geology... (44 days 5 hours ago)
- Stephanie Mackay: Hi Cush, I am still living happily in Tongue, Sutherland 36 years on. Still one of the most... (92 days 19 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
We all know of places we love because we can look out on a wonderful view. But what makes a view special? Sometimes views make great photos – they have combinations of colours, textures and composition that really work. Really … Continue reading
Once my wife and I visited many art galleries and I developed a rule of thumb – the quality of an artist can be assessed by the way they paint rock. If a figurative artist has put an outcrop in … Continue reading
The earth’s surface is not fixed. Oceans come and go and continents are constantly moving, breaking up and reforming like blobs of oil on the surface of a stock-pot. Since tectonic plates are not flat (they collectively form the surface … Continue reading