The authorSimon Wellings
Search this blog
- On Ireland: good terrain for terrane training:
- Duane Boden: Howdy would you mind letting me know which hosting company you’re using? I’ve loaded... (49 minutes 33 seconds ago)
- look at this article on fb: Utterlƴ pent subject matter, Really enjoyed looking at. (1 day 1 hour ago)
- Marilyn: Hey, I think your wedbsite might be having browser compatibilitty issues. When I look at your blog... (9 days 1 hour ago)
- bridal consultant las vegas: Excellent blog right here! Additionally your website quite a bit up fast! What... (1 day 14 hours ago)
- mortgage broker atlanta: My relatives always say that I am killing my time here at web, however I know I am... (5 days 18 hours ago)
- du lich ha tien: The big difference will be refunded to your credit score card soon right after your keep, and... (2 days 1 hour ago)
- promo zalando: Pretty component of content. I simply stumbled upon your weblog and in accession capital to... (3 days 17 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
We all know of places we love because we can look out on a wonderful view. But what makes a view special? Sometimes views make great photos – they have combinations of colours, textures and composition that really work. Really … Continue reading
Once my wife and I visited many art galleries and I developed a rule of thumb – the quality of an artist can be assessed by the way they paint rock. If a figurative artist has put an outcrop in … Continue reading
The earth’s surface is not fixed. Oceans come and go and continents are constantly moving, breaking up and reforming like blobs of oil on the surface of a stock-pot. Since tectonic plates are not flat (they collectively form the surface … Continue reading