The authorSimon Wellings
Search this blog
- On My favourite map:
- Finn: *If Restite as a metasomatic fluid is possible… (3 days 14 hours ago)
- Finn: Thank you Metageologist for the reply, I may head up to Currywongaun to get a closer look. I saw some of... (3 days 14 hours ago)
- Metageologist: Currywongaun (as it was spelt on the old maps I used) was my favourite – especially the... (11 days 4 hours ago)
- Daisy Goldstein Cross: Studying for my petrology final exam and your post are extremely helpful. You make... (13 days 10 hours ago)
- Reviews of essay writing service: Extraordinary Post !! Extremely exciting challenge will bookmark your for go... (22 days 6 hours ago)
- abcya: Your article is very interesting. I definitely like this site. I will wait for your next post! (30 days 3 hours ago)
- Samson Mamus: It’s a great write up you uploaded here.. It really gave me an insight as to what the D,... (32 days 0 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Category Archives: tectonics
Andalucia is a province in Spain, at the far south west of Europe. Its long and varied human history has seen it linked to the middle East, north Africa and the Americas. The creation of these links brought new foods, … Continue reading
Folds are found everywhere layers are. Folds are the natural consequence of pushing a rug, cooking lasagna or deforming sedimentary or metamorphic rocks. Sniffing out folds, ‘getting a nose for them’, is part of any geologist’s training. Here’s a Google … Continue reading