The authorSimon Wellings
Search this blog
- On The Geology of Mount Everest:
- Peter: I would love to see a time line for mount Everest. Also the flow from under the plateau, could we... (22 hours 47 minutes ago)
- Saroj: In my view in this increasing the latest technology why the scientist didn’t try to make a cable... (25 days 14 hours ago)
- bob: thx (39 days 22 hours ago)
- Teodora: So basically their north is our middle (8 days 8 hours ago)
- lisa: i dont understand (8 days 8 hours ago)
- Crystal Pringle: Thank you so much for putting this content into a readable form. I am an undergraduate of... (31 days 23 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Category Archives: tectonics
Much of the earth’s surface is covered by sedimentary rocks. These form as sediment settles on the surface. As the types of sediment change – sand to mud to sand again – different layers are formed, some hard some soft. The … Continue reading