The authorSimon Wellings
Search this blog
- On The Himalayan mountains: flow and fracture:
- happy wheels: Thank you for sharing this is awesome blog thanks a lot for giving me this great opportunity to... (20 hours 50 minutes ago)
- Essay writing service reviews: This article is very helpful i really like this blog thanks. I like the way you... (4 days 20 hours ago)
- plants vs zombies: Thank you for sharing this is awesome blog thanks a lot for giving me this great... (20 hours 51 minutes ago)
- age of war: This is very much happy for the great services in this blog and the really impressed with this... (20 hours 52 minutes ago)
- earn to die: This is great websites, I visited some of them but I didn’t know that Google offers free... (20 hours 54 minutes ago)
- Mokgotho: after reducing the mantle’s temperature and melting it do the volatiles form part of the new... (9 days 11 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Category Archives: tectonics
Plate tectonics is the core unifying concept that has underpinned our understanding of the solid earth for over 50 years. To describe your research as moving “beyond plate tectonics” is quite a claim, but Trond Torsvik and the group he leads … Continue reading
Much of the earth’s surface is covered by sedimentary rocks. These form as sediment settles on the surface. As the types of sediment change – sand to mud to sand again – different layers are formed, some hard some soft. The … Continue reading