The authorSimon Wellings
Search this blog
- On Getting a nose for folds:
- abcya: Your article is very interesting. I definitely like this site. I will wait for your next post! (2 days 6 hours ago)
- Metageologist: The dispute wasn’t around the map as such, more the relative ages of events. I studied... (3 days 8 hours ago)
- Alastair Leake: What did you dispute with Tanner & Leake over their map? (3 days 16 hours ago)
- Samson Mamus: It’s a great write up you uploaded here.. It really gave me an insight as to what the D,... (4 days 4 hours ago)
- Peter: I would love to see a time line for mount Everest. Also the flow from under the plateau, could we... (35 days 16 hours ago)
- Saroj: In my view in this increasing the latest technology why the scientist didn’t try to make a cable... (60 days 8 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Category Archives: tectonics
Much of the earth’s surface is covered by sedimentary rocks. These form as sediment settles on the surface. As the types of sediment change – sand to mud to sand again – different layers are formed, some hard some soft. The … Continue reading