The authorSimon Wellings
Search this blog
- On UPDATED: Copyright, blogging and scientific papers:
- pedroR: Good post Reading this at 2016. practically the same thing $ 29.9 USD for one single image posted on a... (11 days 12 hours ago)
- wings.io: let’s play wings.io games (22 days 1 hour ago)
- slither.io: let’s play slither.io games (22 days 1 hour ago)
- abcya: abcya games for kids (22 days 1 hour ago)
- veevee123: According to the different needs of stainless steel flat structure composed of various members of... (22 days 4 hours ago)
- S Maynard: The Gawain poet rather wonderfully calls the Green Chapel “no-but an old cave” the... (22 days 13 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Category Archives: tectonics
Plate tectonics is the core unifying concept that has underpinned our understanding of the solid earth for over 50 years. To describe your research as moving “beyond plate tectonics” is quite a claim, but Trond Torsvik and the group he leads … Continue reading
Much of the earth’s surface is covered by sedimentary rocks. These form as sediment settles on the surface. As the types of sediment change – sand to mud to sand again – different layers are formed, some hard some soft. The … Continue reading