The authorSimon Wellings
- Metamorphic petrology: under pressure and getting stressed?
- Dinosaurs and the dangers of pedantism
- Six amazing facts about what’s under your feet
- A world without subduction
- #thinsectionThursday – what Twitter was made for
- The Himalaya: mountains made from mountains
- BRITICE-CHRONO: death of an ice sheet
- Traces of glacial ice and water
Search this blog
- On Ireland: good terrain for terrane training:
- ukulele online lessons: We’re a group of volunteers and starting a brand new scheme in our community.... (7 minutes 37 seconds ago)
- laser cap for telogen Eff: Quite a few treatment centers impose as per the time required each meeting. Vitamin... (4 hours 14 minutes ago)
- Metageologist: I’m jealous! I don’t have any decent samples myself… (10 hours 12 minutes ago)
- joe ford: I’m just a layman but I have in my collection, a few eclogites. one is the size of a... (11 hours 57 minutes ago)
- Metageologist: Those terms are all abbreviations for names of thrusts. The rocks in the Himalaya are made up... (2 days 6 hours ago)
- unnikrishnan: a wonderful blog with lots of knowledge. What are the exact definition for the terms HFF, MCT ,... (2 days 15 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.