The authorSimon Wellings
Search this blog
- On Getting a nose for folds:
- Shilpa Malhotra: Nice! thank you so much! Thank you for sharing. Your blog posts are more interesting and... (2 days 20 hours ago)
- Roshani Khanna: In my view, if all site owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the internet will be... (20 days 22 hours ago)
- Essay Writing Service: Hi, I like The whole fold, The ridge on the skyline is the one the above photo is taken... (78 days 20 hours ago)
- Jules Bradbury: By chance, I came across your writing – as rich and complex as the diverse geology... (38 days 18 hours ago)
- Stephanie Mackay: Hi Cush, I am still living happily in Tongue, Sutherland 36 years on. Still one of the most... (87 days 8 hours ago)
- pedroR: Good post Reading this at 2016. practically the same thing $ 29.9 USD for one single image posted on a... (99 days 4 hours ago)
- veevee123: According to the different needs of stainless steel flat structure composed of various members of... (109 days 20 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Category Archives: tectonics
Plate tectonics is the core unifying concept that has underpinned our understanding of the solid earth for over 50 years. To describe your research as moving “beyond plate tectonics” is quite a claim, but Trond Torsvik and the group he leads … Continue reading
Much of the earth’s surface is covered by sedimentary rocks. These form as sediment settles on the surface. As the types of sediment change – sand to mud to sand again – different layers are formed, some hard some soft. The … Continue reading