The authorSimon Wellings
Search this blog
- On Geological pilgrimage – Assynt, Scotland:
- Stephanie Mackay: Hi Cush, I am still living happily in Tongue, Sutherland 36 years on. Still one of the most... (3 days 17 hours ago)
- pedroR: Good post Reading this at 2016. practically the same thing $ 29.9 USD for one single image posted on a... (15 days 13 hours ago)
- wings.io: let’s play wings.io games (26 days 2 hours ago)
- slither.io: let’s play slither.io games (26 days 2 hours ago)
- abcya: abcya games for kids (26 days 2 hours ago)
- veevee123: According to the different needs of stainless steel flat structure composed of various members of... (26 days 5 hours ago)
- S Maynard: The Gawain poet rather wonderfully calls the Green Chapel “no-but an old cave” the... (26 days 14 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Category Archives: subduction
Just 100s km away from you are right now there is a place where rocks can flow, where once-living matter is turned in jewels, from where deadly plumes once killed nearly all life on earth. We can never visit this place … Continue reading
Andalucia is a province in Spain, at the far south west of Europe. Its long and varied human history has seen it linked to the middle East, north Africa and the Americas. The creation of these links brought new foods, … Continue reading