The authorSimon Wellings
Search this blog
- On Cornwall: tin, pasties and the world:
- Metageologist: Thanks for the informative update! (18 days 4 hours ago)
- Virginia Raines: In reference to the quote below taken from the article, first of all the name Britain does... (20 days 12 hours ago)
- Metageologist: Hi Marina, My original Wikipedia link appears to have been updated and the reference removed.... (49 days 13 hours ago)
- uair01: This was nice to read. As an amateur I’ve read several geology textbooks but in the field... (33 days 3 hours ago)
- Heva Nurhayani: Can you tell me, what is different between P-T path and P-T-t D? (40 days 1 hour ago)
- Metageologist: On this subject, Jodrell Bank itself was briefly the only means Britain had to detect Russian... (56 days 13 hours ago)
- Unifore: You write geological articles in the novelist way. It’s quite easy to understand. Thank you. (75 days 16 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Category Archives: subduction
Just 100s km away from you are right now there is a place where rocks can flow, where once-living matter is turned in jewels, from where deadly plumes once killed nearly all life on earth. We can never visit this place … Continue reading
Andalucia is a province in Spain, at the far south west of Europe. Its long and varied human history has seen it linked to the middle East, north Africa and the Americas. The creation of these links brought new foods, … Continue reading