The authorSimon Wellings
Search this blog
- On Oceanic crust – that sinking feeling:Cratons – old and strong:
- Antonio Quitari: Dear mr Christopher et all, I am writting from Angola. Want to access information o Diamond (... (21 days 0 hours ago)
- zulfiqar ahmad: please any body can explain it, why cratons are stable .? (23 days 20 hours ago)
- Brianne Alvarran: I was incredibly glad to identify this site.I required to take pleasure in this excellent... (22 days 8 hours ago)
- Faisal Muhammad: Hi…. is it possible that at particular point during exhumation of an eclogite rock... (46 days 22 hours ago)
- nanon: It baffles me when I see mankind leaving earth and going in space for what ever reason I don’t... (32 days 22 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Category Archives: subduction
Just 100s km away from you are right now there is a place where rocks can flow, where once-living matter is turned in jewels, from where deadly plumes once killed nearly all life on earth. We can never visit this place … Continue reading
Andalucia is a province in Spain, at the far south west of Europe. Its long and varied human history has seen it linked to the middle East, north Africa and the Americas. The creation of these links brought new foods, … Continue reading