The authorSimon Wellings
Search this blog
- On Channel flow – hot rocks, big glaciers and the world’s tallest mountains:
- Lisette: So using a blend of seach engine optimization packages within your marketing plan is generally the... (4 hours 0 minutes ago)
- aplus: s up to the selling company to prove to their customers that they are the only ones who can give them... (5 hours 32 minutes ago)
- seo software: After fishing for referrals, you should already have a handful of companies and that is good.... (1 day 0 hours ago)
- Metageologist: Thanks Daff, You’ve slightly anticipated where I’m going next. Got any good pics I... (22 days 13 hours ago)
- Daf: Lovely stuff Si – and many of these features can be recognized in what is now the marine... (22 days 19 hours ago)
- Metageologist: Andrew Zolnai has a great post with some actual data. Taking records from captains logs over... (27 days 15 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Category Archives: subduction
Originally published on the Scientific American guest blog. Geoscientists can’t say if diamonds are forever, but they can say that some are already billions of years old. They form in a place we’ll never reach: the deep earth, hundreds of … Continue reading