The authorSimon Wellings
Search this blog
- On Getting a nose for folds:
- Neelam Sharma: I have saved this to my bookmark section to read this anytime. I truly declared that this is... (3 days 8 hours ago)
- Shilpa Malhotra: Nice! thank you so much! Thank you for sharing. Your blog posts are more interesting and... (6 days 6 hours ago)
- Roshani Khanna: In my view, if all site owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the internet will be... (24 days 8 hours ago)
- Jules Bradbury: By chance, I came across your writing – as rich and complex as the diverse geology... (42 days 4 hours ago)
- Stephanie Mackay: Hi Cush, I am still living happily in Tongue, Sutherland 36 years on. Still one of the most... (90 days 18 hours ago)
- pedroR: Good post Reading this at 2016. practically the same thing $ 29.9 USD for one single image posted on a... (102 days 14 hours ago)
- veevee123: According to the different needs of stainless steel flat structure composed of various members of... (113 days 6 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Category Archives: subduction
Just 100s km away from you are right now there is a place where rocks can flow, where once-living matter is turned in jewels, from where deadly plumes once killed nearly all life on earth. We can never visit this place … Continue reading
Andalucia is a province in Spain, at the far south west of Europe. Its long and varied human history has seen it linked to the middle East, north Africa and the Americas. The creation of these links brought new foods, … Continue reading