The authorSimon Wellings
Search this blog
- On Getting a nose for folds:
- abcya: Your article is very interesting. I definitely like this site. I will wait for your next post! (2 days 14 hours ago)
- Metageologist: The dispute wasn’t around the map as such, more the relative ages of events. I studied... (3 days 16 hours ago)
- Alastair Leake: What did you dispute with Tanner & Leake over their map? (4 days 0 hours ago)
- Samson Mamus: It’s a great write up you uploaded here.. It really gave me an insight as to what the D,... (4 days 12 hours ago)
- Peter: I would love to see a time line for mount Everest. Also the flow from under the plateau, could we... (36 days 0 hours ago)
- Saroj: In my view in this increasing the latest technology why the scientist didn’t try to make a cable... (60 days 15 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Category Archives: subduction
Just 100s km away from you are right now there is a place where rocks can flow, where once-living matter is turned in jewels, from where deadly plumes once killed nearly all life on earth. We can never visit this place … Continue reading
Andalucia is a province in Spain, at the far south west of Europe. Its long and varied human history has seen it linked to the middle East, north Africa and the Americas. The creation of these links brought new foods, … Continue reading