The authorSimon Wellings
- Scars, acne and others: circles on the ground
- Into the Third Dimension: using Google Maps to know what’s underground
- Looking from the sky at diamonds
- Great Geology in Google Maps: mapping from above
- Hot spot volcanoes: no plumes required?
- Great Geology in Google Maps: dunes
- Tasting the earth: mantle geochemistry
- Metamorphic petrology under stress: round 2
Search this blog
- On Hot spot volcanoes: no plumes required?:
- kk Tan: To invoke the effects of plumes in any geological phenomena, one has to understand fully the... (6 days 13 hours ago)
- Alem: Hi ,i need any of ur explanation abt geological structures, so teach me via my e-mail address. Many Txs! (14 days 1 hour ago)
- Smithd77: whoah this blog is fantastic i really like studying your articles. Keep up the good paintings! You... (24 days 22 hours ago)
- Pharmb821: Very nice site! (37 days 11 hours ago)
- Smithc768: 1000s of Show Gambler, since the Lastly associated with Sept .. ckdkcdbkccgfdgdg (39 days 10 hours ago)
- ray fletcher: Hi Metageologist! I’d really like to know who you are. Send me a note. It’s... (25 days 3 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Category Archives: subduction
Andalucia is a province in Spain, at the far south west of Europe. Its long and varied human history has seen it linked to the middle East, north Africa and the Americas. The creation of these links brought new foods, … Continue reading
This is the third part of a story told to me by a Carbon atom in my brain. It started with her tale of how she ended up on earth, followed by an inside view of the Carbon cycle. So like … Continue reading