The authorSimon Wellings
Search this blog
- On Fracking great science from the British Geological Survey:
- Teodora: So basically their north is our middle (7 days 9 hours ago)
- lisa: i dont understand (7 days 9 hours ago)
- Saroj: In my view in this increasing the latest technology why the scientist didn’t try to make a cable... (24 days 14 hours ago)
- bob: thx (38 days 22 hours ago)
- Crystal Pringle: Thank you so much for putting this content into a readable form. I am an undergraduate of... (30 days 23 hours ago)
- Metageologist: A new paper rather disproves the link of meteorites with the diversification, as it was already... (48 days 8 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Category Archives: subduction
Plate tectonics is the core unifying concept that has underpinned our understanding of the solid earth for over 50 years. To describe your research as moving “beyond plate tectonics” is quite a claim, but Trond Torsvik and the group he leads … Continue reading
How to tell if the loaf of bread in your oven is cooked? You can see the outside is nicely browned, but you can’t see the middle – is it doughy still? Give it a tap and listen. If it sounds … Continue reading