The authorSimon Wellings
Search this blog
- On Getting a nose for folds:
- Neelam Sharma: I have saved this to my bookmark section to read this anytime. I truly declared that this is... (2 days 21 hours ago)
- Shilpa Malhotra: Nice! thank you so much! Thank you for sharing. Your blog posts are more interesting and... (5 days 20 hours ago)
- Roshani Khanna: In my view, if all site owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the internet will be... (23 days 22 hours ago)
- Jules Bradbury: By chance, I came across your writing – as rich and complex as the diverse geology... (41 days 17 hours ago)
- Stephanie Mackay: Hi Cush, I am still living happily in Tongue, Sutherland 36 years on. Still one of the most... (90 days 7 hours ago)
- pedroR: Good post Reading this at 2016. practically the same thing $ 29.9 USD for one single image posted on a... (102 days 3 hours ago)
- veevee123: According to the different needs of stainless steel flat structure composed of various members of... (112 days 19 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Category Archives: subduction
Plate tectonics is the core unifying concept that has underpinned our understanding of the solid earth for over 50 years. To describe your research as moving “beyond plate tectonics” is quite a claim, but Trond Torsvik and the group he leads … Continue reading
How to tell if the loaf of bread in your oven is cooked? You can see the outside is nicely browned, but you can’t see the middle – is it doughy still? Give it a tap and listen. If it sounds … Continue reading