The authorSimon Wellings
Search this blog
- On Getting a nose for folds:
- Delhi Escorts: They are having been secretly taught and defer you with a flawless keen discussion about social... (43 minutes 29 seconds ago)
- Metageologist: A new paper rather disproves the link of meteorites with the diversification, as it was already... (16 days 4 hours ago)
- Metageologist: Thanks for the informative update! (46 days 22 hours ago)
- Virginia Raines: In reference to the quote below taken from the article, first of all the name Britain does... (49 days 5 hours ago)
- uair01: This was nice to read. As an amateur I’ve read several geology textbooks but in the field... (61 days 21 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Category Archives: sinister
A week ago I asked you all to provide me with some data about left-handedness in Geologists. I was very pleased with the response and I thought it was about time to collate the results. Twitter: a lot of you replied … Continue reading
I’m a cack-handed sinister southpaw and the chances are surprisingly high that you are too. At University, about 40% of my peers studying Earth Sciences were left-handed. Faculty professors confirmed that this was normal, based on their experience of teaching … Continue reading