The authorSimon Wellings
Search this blog
- On Sicily’s other volcanoes:
- Joesph Reifschneider: Homebrewing is the brewing of beer, wine, sake, mead, cider, perry and other beverages... (18 minutes 3 seconds ago)
- Metageologist: I’ve replied on the Sci Am site, but some more thoughts here. The arguments for a... (5 days 19 hours ago)
- Torbjörn Larsson, OM: Ah, I meant to say that anoxygenic photosynthesis was consistent with the Isua finds. I... (5 days 21 hours ago)
- Torbjörn Larsson, OM: For some reason I had managed to notice most of the sulfur works, but not the diamond... (5 days 21 hours ago)
- Karyl Halls: Magnificent goods from you, man. I’ve understand your stuff previous to and you’re... (13 days 2 hours ago)
- Kanalfrei: Thank you for this brilliant post . Will at present more stop by. Greetings from Cologne (19 days 4 hours ago)
Latest from the Geoblogosphere
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Category Archives: sinister
A week ago I asked you all to provide me with some data about left-handedness in Geologists. I was very pleased with the response and I thought it was about time to collate the results. Twitter: a lot of you replied … Continue reading
I’m a cack-handed sinister southpaw and the chances are surprisingly high that you are too. At University, about 40% of my peers studying Earth Sciences were left-handed. Faculty professors confirmed that this was normal, based on their experience of teaching … Continue reading