The authorSimon Wellings
- Scars, acne and others: circles on the ground
- Into the Third Dimension: using Google Maps to know what’s underground
- Looking from the sky at diamonds
- Great Geology in Google Maps: mapping from above
- Hot spot volcanoes: no plumes required?
- Great Geology in Google Maps: dunes
- Tasting the earth: mantle geochemistry
- Metamorphic petrology under stress: round 2
Search this blog
- On Hot spot volcanoes: no plumes required?:
- kk Tan: To invoke the effects of plumes in any geological phenomena, one has to understand fully the... (4 days 19 hours ago)
- Alem: Hi ,i need any of ur explanation abt geological structures, so teach me via my e-mail address. Many Txs! (12 days 6 hours ago)
- Smithd77: whoah this blog is fantastic i really like studying your articles. Keep up the good paintings! You... (23 days 4 hours ago)
- Pharmb821: Very nice site! (35 days 16 hours ago)
- Smithc768: 1000s of Show Gambler, since the Lastly associated with Sept .. ckdkcdbkccgfdgdg (37 days 16 hours ago)
- ray fletcher: Hi Metageologist! I’d really like to know who you are. Send me a note. It’s... (23 days 9 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Category Archives: sinister
A week ago I asked you all to provide me with some data about left-handedness in Geologists. I was very pleased with the response and I thought it was about time to collate the results. Twitter: a lot of you replied … Continue reading
I’m a cack-handed sinister southpaw and the chances are surprisingly high that you are too. At University, about 40% of my peers studying Earth Sciences were left-handed. Faculty professors confirmed that this was normal, based on their experience of teaching … Continue reading