The authorSimon Wellings
Search this blog
- On The Geology of Mount Everest:
- Peter: I would love to see a time line for mount Everest. Also the flow from under the plateau, could we... (29 days 15 hours ago)
- Saroj: In my view in this increasing the latest technology why the scientist didn’t try to make a cable... (54 days 6 hours ago)
- bob: thx (68 days 14 hours ago)
- Teodora: So basically their north is our middle (37 days 1 hour ago)
- lisa: i dont understand (37 days 1 hour ago)
- Crystal Pringle: Thank you so much for putting this content into a readable form. I am an undergraduate of... (60 days 15 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Category Archives: sinister
A week ago I asked you all to provide me with some data about left-handedness in Geologists. I was very pleased with the response and I thought it was about time to collate the results. Twitter: a lot of you replied … Continue reading
I’m a cack-handed sinister southpaw and the chances are surprisingly high that you are too. At University, about 40% of my peers studying Earth Sciences were left-handed. Faculty professors confirmed that this was normal, based on their experience of teaching … Continue reading