The authorSimon Wellings
Search this blog
- On Metamorphism: Pressure-Temperature-time paths:
- shahid munir: thanks a lot sir (5 days 0 hours ago)
- Metageologist: Hi Shahid, It’s a little like making a piece of ceramic – a pot or a plate. Clay... (6 days 0 hours ago)
- shahid munir: plz tell me answer……… why peak metamorphic conditions are commonly preserved? (7 days 8 hours ago)
- Metageologist: Hi Ann, There is rock salt in the Himalayas, but it didn’t form there. Rock salt forms in... (6 days 0 hours ago)
- Ann: Thanks, this has given me a better insight into the Himalayan mountains, the one question I would like... (13 days 4 hours ago)
- Anthony Scipilliti: Eh … Am I missing something ? So, where does the name BRITIAN or BRITANIA at long... (7 days 7 hours ago)
- Laurie: I have not seen a Bible-believing scientist claim that an “established” Mt Everest was... (19 days 17 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Category Archives: sinister
A week ago I asked you all to provide me with some data about left-handedness in Geologists. I was very pleased with the response and I thought it was about time to collate the results. Twitter: a lot of you replied … Continue reading
I’m a cack-handed sinister southpaw and the chances are surprisingly high that you are too. At University, about 40% of my peers studying Earth Sciences were left-handed. Faculty professors confirmed that this was normal, based on their experience of teaching … Continue reading