The authorSimon Wellings
Search this blog
- On Cornwall: tin, pasties and the world:
- Metageologist: Thanks for the informative update! (18 days 8 hours ago)
- Virginia Raines: In reference to the quote below taken from the article, first of all the name Britain does... (20 days 16 hours ago)
- Metageologist: Hi Marina, My original Wikipedia link appears to have been updated and the reference removed.... (49 days 17 hours ago)
- uair01: This was nice to read. As an amateur I’ve read several geology textbooks but in the field... (33 days 7 hours ago)
- Heva Nurhayani: Can you tell me, what is different between P-T path and P-T-t D? (40 days 5 hours ago)
- Metageologist: On this subject, Jodrell Bank itself was briefly the only means Britain had to detect Russian... (56 days 17 hours ago)
- Unifore: You write geological articles in the novelist way. It’s quite easy to understand. Thank you. (75 days 20 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Category Archives: sinister
A week ago I asked you all to provide me with some data about left-handedness in Geologists. I was very pleased with the response and I thought it was about time to collate the results. Twitter: a lot of you replied … Continue reading
I’m a cack-handed sinister southpaw and the chances are surprisingly high that you are too. At University, about 40% of my peers studying Earth Sciences were left-handed. Faculty professors confirmed that this was normal, based on their experience of teaching … Continue reading