The authorSimon Wellings
- Metamorphic petrology: under pressure and getting stressed?
- Dinosaurs and the dangers of pedantism
- Six amazing facts about what’s under your feet
- A world without subduction
- #thinsectionThursday – what Twitter was made for
- The Himalaya: mountains made from mountains
- BRITICE-CHRONO: death of an ice sheet
- Traces of glacial ice and water
Search this blog
- On The west of Ireland: a geological journey:
- http://www.car-audio-upgrades.co.uk/: Hi there to every body, it’s my first pay a visit of this web... (1 hour 54 minutes ago)
- chloe sims 1 johnson's johnson and johnson 24 hour lotion: For those who are looking forward to that perfect... (6 hours 52 minutes ago)
- David: Happy left-handed day. I just came across your posts. I am another left-handed geologist. Currently... (9 days 5 hours ago)
- Jerry Sweeney: Hey Cush, great to hear such memories of our overlapping times with Dennis in the Highlands.... (10 days 10 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Category Archives: sinister
A week ago I asked you all to provide me with some data about left-handedness in Geologists. I was very pleased with the response and I thought it was about time to collate the results. Twitter: a lot of you replied … Continue reading
I’m a cack-handed sinister southpaw and the chances are surprisingly high that you are too. At University, about 40% of my peers studying Earth Sciences were left-handed. Faculty professors confirmed that this was normal, based on their experience of teaching … Continue reading