The authorSimon Wellings
Search this blog
- On My favourite map:
- Finn: *If Restite as a metasomatic fluid is possible… (57 days 21 hours ago)
- Finn: Thank you Metageologist for the reply, I may head up to Currywongaun to get a closer look. I saw some of... (57 days 21 hours ago)
- Metageologist: Currywongaun (as it was spelt on the old maps I used) was my favourite – especially the... (65 days 11 hours ago)
- Daisy Goldstein Cross: Studying for my petrology final exam and your post are extremely helpful. You make... (67 days 17 hours ago)
- Reviews of essay writing service: Extraordinary Post !! Extremely exciting challenge will bookmark your for go... (76 days 13 hours ago)
- abcya: Your article is very interesting. I definitely like this site. I will wait for your next post! (84 days 10 hours ago)
- Samson Mamus: It’s a great write up you uploaded here.. It really gave me an insight as to what the D,... (86 days 7 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Category Archives: sediments
Here in Cadiz, I’m surrounded by death and I don’t mind at all. It’s the geologist in me thinking this – in every other way this is a lovely life-affirming holiday. It’s just that every surface seems to be filled … Continue reading
Scottish oil is topical. Most of Britain’s oil and gas deposits sit under the seabed around Scotland but the revenues are shared with the whole of the United Kingdom. If Scotland decides to become an independent state (there’s a vote … Continue reading