The authorSimon Wellings
Search this blog
- On Cornwall: tin, pasties and the world:
- Metageologist: Thanks for the informative update! (14 days 0 hours ago)
- Virginia Raines: In reference to the quote below taken from the article, first of all the name Britain does... (16 days 8 hours ago)
- Metageologist: Hi Marina, My original Wikipedia link appears to have been updated and the reference removed.... (45 days 9 hours ago)
- uair01: This was nice to read. As an amateur I’ve read several geology textbooks but in the field... (28 days 23 hours ago)
- Heva Nurhayani: Can you tell me, what is different between P-T path and P-T-t D? (35 days 21 hours ago)
- Metageologist: On this subject, Jodrell Bank itself was briefly the only means Britain had to detect Russian... (52 days 8 hours ago)
- Unifore: You write geological articles in the novelist way. It’s quite easy to understand. Thank you. (71 days 12 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Category Archives: sediments
Here in Cadiz, I’m surrounded by death and I don’t mind at all. It’s the geologist in me thinking this – in every other way this is a lovely life-affirming holiday. It’s just that every surface seems to be filled … Continue reading
Scottish oil is topical. Most of Britain’s oil and gas deposits sit under the seabed around Scotland but the revenues are shared with the whole of the United Kingdom. If Scotland decides to become an independent state (there’s a vote … Continue reading