The authorSimon Wellings
Search this blog
- On Structural Geology by the Deformation numbers:
- Crystal Pringle: Thank you so much for putting this content into a readable form. I am an undergraduate of... (4 days 23 hours ago)
- Metageologist: A new paper rather disproves the link of meteorites with the diversification, as it was already... (22 days 7 hours ago)
- Metageologist: Thanks for the informative update! (53 days 1 hour ago)
- Virginia Raines: In reference to the quote below taken from the article, first of all the name Britain does... (55 days 9 hours ago)
- uair01: This was nice to read. As an amateur I’ve read several geology textbooks but in the field... (68 days 0 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Category Archives: sediments
Here in Cadiz, I’m surrounded by death and I don’t mind at all. It’s the geologist in me thinking this – in every other way this is a lovely life-affirming holiday. It’s just that every surface seems to be filled … Continue reading
Scottish oil is topical. Most of Britain’s oil and gas deposits sit under the seabed around Scotland but the revenues are shared with the whole of the United Kingdom. If Scotland decides to become an independent state (there’s a vote … Continue reading