The authorSimon Wellings
Search this blog
- On The Geology of Mount Everest:
- nanon: It baffles me when I see mankind leaving earth and going in space for what ever reason I don’t... (1 day 11 hours ago)
- Faisal Muhammad: Hi…. is it possible that at particular point during exhumation of an eclogite rock... (15 days 11 hours ago)
- Richard H Stafursky: Great to see interest in the “Layers of life”. Obviously metageology is... (16 days 11 hours ago)
- Expository essay academic help: Excellent post thank you for sharing this informative post with us. (24 days 21 hours ago)
- RJ: I love your blog! As a deep time paleoclimate person I have to point out though, there is no good evidence... (51 days 22 hours ago)
- Hollis Marriott: Interesting post. I had to read it immediately, as I too am sipping from a porcelain cup once... (54 days 8 hours ago)
- SHANKAR ZAWAR: Hello,plz give map of diamonds mines in INDIA with their exact locations.Details of diamonds... (64 days 3 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Category Archives: sediments
Here in Cadiz, I’m surrounded by death and I don’t mind at all. It’s the geologist in me thinking this – in every other way this is a lovely life-affirming holiday. It’s just that every surface seems to be filled … Continue reading
Scottish oil is topical. Most of Britain’s oil and gas deposits sit under the seabed around Scotland but the revenues are shared with the whole of the United Kingdom. If Scotland decides to become an independent state (there’s a vote … Continue reading