The authorSimon Wellings
Search this blog
- On Geological pilgrimage – Assynt, Scotland:
- Stephanie Mackay: Hi Cush, I am still living happily in Tongue, Sutherland 36 years on. Still one of the most... (1 day 16 hours ago)
- pedroR: Good post Reading this at 2016. practically the same thing $ 29.9 USD for one single image posted on a... (13 days 13 hours ago)
- wings.io: let’s play wings.io games (24 days 1 hour ago)
- slither.io: let’s play slither.io games (24 days 1 hour ago)
- abcya: abcya games for kids (24 days 1 hour ago)
- veevee123: According to the different needs of stainless steel flat structure composed of various members of... (24 days 5 hours ago)
- S Maynard: The Gawain poet rather wonderfully calls the Green Chapel “no-but an old cave” the... (24 days 13 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Category Archives: sediments
Here in Cadiz, I’m surrounded by death and I don’t mind at all. It’s the geologist in me thinking this – in every other way this is a lovely life-affirming holiday. It’s just that every surface seems to be filled … Continue reading
Scottish oil is topical. Most of Britain’s oil and gas deposits sit under the seabed around Scotland but the revenues are shared with the whole of the United Kingdom. If Scotland decides to become an independent state (there’s a vote … Continue reading