The authorSimon Wellings
Search this blog
- On Eclogite: mysterious visitor from the deep:Oceanic crust – that sinking feeling:Cratons – old and strong:
- Antonio Quitari: Dear mr Christopher et all, I am writting from Angola. Want to access information o Diamond (... (24 days 22 hours ago)
- zulfiqar ahmad: please any body can explain it, why cratons are stable .? (27 days 19 hours ago)
- Brianne Alvarran: I was incredibly glad to identify this site.I required to take pleasure in this excellent... (26 days 6 hours ago)
- Faisal Muhammad: Hi…. is it possible that at particular point during exhumation of an eclogite rock... (50 days 20 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Category Archives: sediments
Here in Cadiz, I’m surrounded by death and I don’t mind at all. It’s the geologist in me thinking this – in every other way this is a lovely life-affirming holiday. It’s just that every surface seems to be filled … Continue reading
Scottish oil is topical. Most of Britain’s oil and gas deposits sit under the seabed around Scotland but the revenues are shared with the whole of the United Kingdom. If Scotland decides to become an independent state (there’s a vote … Continue reading