The authorSimon Wellings
Search this blog
- On Metamorphism: Pressure-Temperature-time paths:
- shahid munir: thanks a lot sir (6 days 4 hours ago)
- Metageologist: Hi Shahid, It’s a little like making a piece of ceramic – a pot or a plate. Clay... (7 days 5 hours ago)
- shahid munir: plz tell me answer……… why peak metamorphic conditions are commonly preserved? (8 days 13 hours ago)
- Metageologist: Hi Ann, There is rock salt in the Himalayas, but it didn’t form there. Rock salt forms in... (7 days 5 hours ago)
- Ann: Thanks, this has given me a better insight into the Himalayan mountains, the one question I would like... (14 days 8 hours ago)
- Anthony Scipilliti: Eh … Am I missing something ? So, where does the name BRITIAN or BRITANIA at long... (8 days 11 hours ago)
- Laurie: I have not seen a Bible-believing scientist claim that an “established” Mt Everest was... (20 days 22 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Category Archives: sediments
Here in Cadiz, I’m surrounded by death and I don’t mind at all. It’s the geologist in me thinking this – in every other way this is a lovely life-affirming holiday. It’s just that every surface seems to be filled … Continue reading
Scottish oil is topical. Most of Britain’s oil and gas deposits sit under the seabed around Scotland but the revenues are shared with the whole of the United Kingdom. If Scotland decides to become an independent state (there’s a vote … Continue reading