The authorSimon Wellings
Search this blog
- On The Geology of Mount Everest:
- Peter: I would love to see a time line for mount Everest. Also the flow from under the plateau, could we... (4 days 10 hours ago)
- Saroj: In my view in this increasing the latest technology why the scientist didn’t try to make a cable... (29 days 1 hour ago)
- bob: thx (43 days 9 hours ago)
- Teodora: So basically their north is our middle (11 days 20 hours ago)
- lisa: i dont understand (11 days 20 hours ago)
- Crystal Pringle: Thank you so much for putting this content into a readable form. I am an undergraduate of... (35 days 11 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Category Archives: sediments
Here in Cadiz, I’m surrounded by death and I don’t mind at all. It’s the geologist in me thinking this – in every other way this is a lovely life-affirming holiday. It’s just that every surface seems to be filled … Continue reading
Scottish oil is topical. Most of Britain’s oil and gas deposits sit under the seabed around Scotland but the revenues are shared with the whole of the United Kingdom. If Scotland decides to become an independent state (there’s a vote … Continue reading