The authorSimon Wellings
Search this blog
- On A year of metageologising:
- Obat tradisional radang hati: Thank u so much admin and sorry permission share in here (5 hours 26 minutes ago)
- Metageologist: Hi Marina, My original Wikipedia link appears to have been updated and the reference removed.... (5 days 22 hours ago)
- Marina Zac: Hi thank you for your very interesting post. I would like to learn more about the name Baratanac.... (16 days 21 hours ago)
- Metageologist: On this subject, Jodrell Bank itself was briefly the only means Britain had to detect Russian... (12 days 21 hours ago)
- Unifore: You write geological articles in the novelist way. It’s quite easy to understand. Thank you. (32 days 1 hour ago)
- Golddigger: You write “Over several billions of years, grain by grain, these…” The word... (36 days 5 hours ago)
- Jules Bradbury: By chance, I came across your writing – as rich and complex as the diverse geology... (87 days 23 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Category Archives: sediments
Here in Cadiz, I’m surrounded by death and I don’t mind at all. It’s the geologist in me thinking this – in every other way this is a lovely life-affirming holiday. It’s just that every surface seems to be filled … Continue reading
Scottish oil is topical. Most of Britain’s oil and gas deposits sit under the seabed around Scotland but the revenues are shared with the whole of the United Kingdom. If Scotland decides to become an independent state (there’s a vote … Continue reading