The authorSimon Wellings
Search this blog
- On Channel flow – hot rocks, big glaciers and the world’s tallest mountains:
- seo: As a small or medium business owner, you may want to advertise and promote your website as economically... (1 day 6 hours ago)
- Metageologist: Thanks Daff, You’ve slightly anticipated where I’m going next. Got any good pics I... (18 days 10 hours ago)
- Daf: Lovely stuff Si – and many of these features can be recognized in what is now the marine... (18 days 15 hours ago)
- Metageologist: Andrew Zolnai has a great post with some actual data. Taking records from captains logs over... (23 days 11 hours ago)
- alex: It is truly a nice and helpful piece of info. I am happy that you shared this helpful info with us.... (37 days 18 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Category Archives: sediments
Here in Cadiz, I’m surrounded by death and I don’t mind at all. It’s the geologist in me thinking this – in every other way this is a lovely life-affirming holiday. It’s just that every surface seems to be filled … Continue reading
Scottish oil is topical. Most of Britain’s oil and gas deposits sit under the seabed around Scotland but the revenues are shared with the whole of the United Kingdom. If Scotland decides to become an independent state (there’s a vote … Continue reading