The authorSimon Wellings
Search this blog
- On Geological pilgrimage – Assynt, Scotland:
- Stephanie Mackay: Hi Cush, I am still living happily in Tongue, Sutherland 36 years on. Still one of the most... (3 days 6 hours ago)
- pedroR: Good post Reading this at 2016. practically the same thing $ 29.9 USD for one single image posted on a... (15 days 2 hours ago)
- wings.io: let’s play wings.io games (25 days 15 hours ago)
- slither.io: let’s play slither.io games (25 days 15 hours ago)
- abcya: abcya games for kids (25 days 15 hours ago)
- veevee123: According to the different needs of stainless steel flat structure composed of various members of... (25 days 18 hours ago)
- S Maynard: The Gawain poet rather wonderfully calls the Green Chapel “no-but an old cave” the... (26 days 3 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Category Archives: Scotland
Geology is such a great thing to study because it involves making so many connections through time and space, switching scales from the cosmic to the atomic. This means that challenge for this series of posts about the geology of … Continue reading
There is a park near my home that my children like. As is the way of things, this means I stand around it a lot, ready to rub bruised knees or produce biscuits or push ‘faster!’, but otherwise redundant. My … Continue reading