The authorSimon Wellings
- Looking from the sky at diamonds
- Great Geology in Google Maps: mapping from above
- Hot spot volcanoes: no plumes required?
- Great Geology in Google Maps: dunes
- Tasting the earth: mantle geochemistry
- Metamorphic petrology under stress: round 2
- Seismology in space
- The Constitution of the Interior of Earth, as Revealed by Earthquakes
Search this blog
- On Hurled from the sky:
- Charlie: I’d dearly love to find some of these – maybe I will once I get my arse in gear and go... (3 days 5 hours ago)
- Chris: Depending on the temperature of the subduction zone greenschist or blueschist after this eclogite (8 days 17 hours ago)
- cookie0_0: cookie0_0 (8 days 23 hours ago)
- cookie0_0: haha we have similar names lol (8 days 23 hours ago)
- Ojunta Spyropoulos I: Hello gud day pls; my name is Ojunta Spyropoulos am 21years of age and a semi-finalist... (29 days 16 hours ago)
- Kevin N: Calum Gilhooly — This is a year-and-a-half late, but I’ve written a rebuttal to the young... (53 days 12 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Category Archives: Scotland
Geology is such a great thing to study because it involves making so many connections through time and space, switching scales from the cosmic to the atomic. This means that challenge for this series of posts about the geology of … Continue reading
There is a park near my home that my children like. As is the way of things, this means I stand around it a lot, ready to rub bruised knees or produce biscuits or push ‘faster!’, but otherwise redundant. My … Continue reading