The authorSimon Wellings
Search this blog
- On Getting a nose for folds:
- Cara Menyembuhkan Gudik: Visits noon on Wednesday, permission to share information, thank you …. (5 days 2 hours ago)
- Essay Writing Service: Hi, I like The whole fold, The ridge on the skyline is the one the above photo is taken... (53 days 3 hours ago)
- slither.io: let’s play slither.io games (83 days 23 hours ago)
- Jules Bradbury: By chance, I came across your writing – as rich and complex as the diverse geology... (13 days 1 hour ago)
- Stephanie Mackay: Hi Cush, I am still living happily in Tongue, Sutherland 36 years on. Still one of the most... (61 days 14 hours ago)
- pedroR: Good post Reading this at 2016. practically the same thing $ 29.9 USD for one single image posted on a... (73 days 11 hours ago)
- veevee123: According to the different needs of stainless steel flat structure composed of various members of... (84 days 3 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Category Archives: Scotland
Using many different techniques, dozens of scientists are studying the death of an ice sheet that once covered Britain and Ireland. They want to understand the future fate of modern-day ice. The phrase “ice sheet” doesn’t do justice to our … Continue reading
There’s an immediacy to the study of the Quaternary (the last few million years) that is rather seductive. Most geology is (after John McPhee) studying ‘the former world’ but the Quaternary is close enough in time that it is still … Continue reading
Scottish oil is topical. Most of Britain’s oil and gas deposits sit under the seabed around Scotland but the revenues are shared with the whole of the United Kingdom. If Scotland decides to become an independent state (there’s a vote … Continue reading