The authorSimon Wellings
Search this blog
- On Crème brûlée or jelly sandwich?:
- best baby monitors: Players may spend a couple of hours on their Apple gadgets trying to defeat their... (4 hours 51 minutes ago)
- look at this article on fb: Utterlƴ pent subject matter, Really enjoyed looking at. (7 hours 30 minutes ago)
- Marilyn: Hey, I think your wedbsite might be having browser compatibilitty issues. When I look at your blog... (8 days 7 hours ago)
- bridal consultant las vegas: Excellent blog right here! Additionally your website quite a bit up fast! What... (19 hours 41 minutes ago)
- mortgage broker atlanta: My relatives always say that I am killing my time here at web, however I know I am... (5 days 0 hours ago)
- du lich ha tien: The big difference will be refunded to your credit score card soon right after your keep, and... (1 day 7 hours ago)
- promo zalando: Pretty component of content. I simply stumbled upon your weblog and in accession capital to... (2 days 23 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Category Archives: Scotland
Using many different techniques, dozens of scientists are studying the death of an ice sheet that once covered Britain and Ireland. They want to understand the future fate of modern-day ice. The phrase “ice sheet” doesn’t do justice to our … Continue reading
There’s an immediacy to the study of the Quaternary (the last few million years) that is rather seductive. Most geology is (after John McPhee) studying ‘the former world’ but the Quaternary is close enough in time that it is still … Continue reading
Scottish oil is topical. Most of Britain’s oil and gas deposits sit under the seabed around Scotland but the revenues are shared with the whole of the United Kingdom. If Scotland decides to become an independent state (there’s a vote … Continue reading