The authorSimon Wellings
Search this blog
- On Getting a nose for folds:
- Cara Menyembuhkan Gudik: Visits noon on Wednesday, permission to share information, thank you …. (8 days 7 hours ago)
- Essay Writing Service: Hi, I like The whole fold, The ridge on the skyline is the one the above photo is taken... (56 days 8 hours ago)
- slither.io: let’s play slither.io games (87 days 4 hours ago)
- Jules Bradbury: By chance, I came across your writing – as rich and complex as the diverse geology... (16 days 6 hours ago)
- Stephanie Mackay: Hi Cush, I am still living happily in Tongue, Sutherland 36 years on. Still one of the most... (64 days 19 hours ago)
- pedroR: Good post Reading this at 2016. practically the same thing $ 29.9 USD for one single image posted on a... (76 days 15 hours ago)
- veevee123: According to the different needs of stainless steel flat structure composed of various members of... (87 days 7 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Category Archives: open access
‘Big data’ is the idea that the Internet provides organisations with an unprecedented amount of data that deserves new forms of analysis. The more general idea that sophisticated analysis of big data sets is important is quite topical, just ask … Continue reading
Plate tectonics is the process that underpins much of our understanding of the Earth. It explains manymany aspects of the Earth, from magnetic patterns in oceanic rocks to the distribution of plants and animals. How unusual is it? Well, it … Continue reading
The north of England is dominated by rocks of Carboniferous age, which give it a distinctive scenery and history, where local coal fuelled the world’s first industrial landscape. The geology is extremely well known, because of the importance of the coal … Continue reading