The authorSimon Wellings
Search this blog
- On Metamorphism: Pressure-Temperature-time paths:
- shahid munir: thanks a lot sir (5 days 14 hours ago)
- Metageologist: Hi Shahid, It’s a little like making a piece of ceramic – a pot or a plate. Clay... (6 days 14 hours ago)
- shahid munir: plz tell me answer……… why peak metamorphic conditions are commonly preserved? (7 days 23 hours ago)
- Metageologist: Hi Ann, There is rock salt in the Himalayas, but it didn’t form there. Rock salt forms in... (6 days 15 hours ago)
- Ann: Thanks, this has given me a better insight into the Himalayan mountains, the one question I would like... (13 days 18 hours ago)
- Anthony Scipilliti: Eh … Am I missing something ? So, where does the name BRITIAN or BRITANIA at long... (7 days 21 hours ago)
- Laurie: I have not seen a Bible-believing scientist claim that an “established” Mt Everest was... (20 days 7 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Category Archives: not geology
There’s a fabulous new site that shows wind patterns – it gives you a whole new perspective on the globe. One of the most striking things is the regular patterns across the oceans. Until quite recently long-distance travel was dependent on … Continue reading
I’ve bought a deck chair this Summer and it’s got me thinking. As I’ve sat in it – enjoying some peace until the moment when my children and ‘playing nicely together’ abruptly part company – I’ve been looking at the sky and … Continue reading
Is it legitimate to reproduce diagrams from scientific papers in a blog post? Curious, I asked the question of Twitter. It returned two distinct responses. One response, from a pair of scientists and highly respected and active bloggers was (to … Continue reading