The authorSimon Wellings
Search this blog
- On Channel flow – hot rocks, big glaciers and the world’s tallest mountains:
- aplus: s up to the selling company to prove to their customers that they are the only ones who can give them... (10 minutes 5 seconds ago)
- seo software: After fishing for referrals, you should already have a handful of companies and that is good.... (19 hours 32 minutes ago)
- seo: Having an online business requires daily efficiency checks to make sure that everything is running the... (23 hours 44 minutes ago)
- Metageologist: Thanks Daff, You’ve slightly anticipated where I’m going next. Got any good pics I... (22 days 8 hours ago)
- Daf: Lovely stuff Si – and many of these features can be recognized in what is now the marine... (22 days 13 hours ago)
- Metageologist: Andrew Zolnai has a great post with some actual data. Taking records from captains logs over... (27 days 9 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Category Archives: not geology
There’s a fabulous new site that shows wind patterns - it gives you a whole new perspective on the globe. One of the most striking things is the regular patterns across the oceans. Until quite recently long-distance travel was dependent on … Continue reading
I’ve bought a deck chair this Summer and it’s got me thinking. As I’ve sat in it – enjoying some peace until the moment when my children and ‘playing nicely together’ abruptly part company – I’ve been looking at the sky and … Continue reading
Is it legitimate to reproduce diagrams from scientific papers in a blog post? Curious, I asked the question of Twitter. It returned two distinct responses. One response, from a pair of scientists and highly respected and active bloggers was (to … Continue reading