The authorSimon Wellings
Search this blog
- On Eclogite: mysterious visitor from the deep:Oceanic crust – that sinking feeling:Cratons – old and strong:
- Antonio Quitari: Dear mr Christopher et all, I am writting from Angola. Want to access information o Diamond (... (22 days 19 hours ago)
- zulfiqar ahmad: please any body can explain it, why cratons are stable .? (25 days 16 hours ago)
- Brianne Alvarran: I was incredibly glad to identify this site.I required to take pleasure in this excellent... (24 days 3 hours ago)
- Faisal Muhammad: Hi…. is it possible that at particular point during exhumation of an eclogite rock... (48 days 17 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Category Archives: not geology
There’s a fabulous new site that shows wind patterns – it gives you a whole new perspective on the globe. One of the most striking things is the regular patterns across the oceans. Until quite recently long-distance travel was dependent on … Continue reading
I’ve bought a deck chair this Summer and it’s got me thinking. As I’ve sat in it – enjoying some peace until the moment when my children and ‘playing nicely together’ abruptly part company – I’ve been looking at the sky and … Continue reading
Is it legitimate to reproduce diagrams from scientific papers in a blog post? Curious, I asked the question of Twitter. It returned two distinct responses. One response, from a pair of scientists and highly respected and active bloggers was (to … Continue reading