The authorSimon Wellings
Search this blog
- On Information about left-handed geologists: results:
- pokemon x and y emulator pc: You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to... (7 hours 4 minutes ago)
- tempe cosmetic dentistry: For newest news you have to go to see world-wide-web and on internet I found this... (1 day 15 hours ago)
- hack facebook account online: Actually when someone doesn’t be aware of after that its up to other... (2 days 6 hours ago)
- download locke: Thanks for every other excellent article. The place else could anyone get that kind of info in... (1 day 20 hours ago)
- womens clothes with dogs on them: Hi! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any issues with hackers? My last... (2 days 2 hours ago)
- Christine Mahon, Oxford University Press: Hello Mr. Wellings, I am currently working on the first edition... (2 days 10 hours ago)
- Business Finance: Hi there, I discovered your web site by means of Google whilst looking for a similar matter,... (14 days 20 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Category Archives: not geology
There’s a fabulous new site that shows wind patterns - it gives you a whole new perspective on the globe. One of the most striking things is the regular patterns across the oceans. Until quite recently long-distance travel was dependent on … Continue reading
I’ve bought a deck chair this Summer and it’s got me thinking. As I’ve sat in it – enjoying some peace until the moment when my children and ‘playing nicely together’ abruptly part company – I’ve been looking at the sky and … Continue reading
Is it legitimate to reproduce diagrams from scientific papers in a blog post? Curious, I asked the question of Twitter. It returned two distinct responses. One response, from a pair of scientists and highly respected and active bloggers was (to … Continue reading