The authorSimon Wellings
Search this blog
- On Call for posts: Accretionary Wedge #44, “most important teacher”:
- mobile games: I’m not that much of a internet reader to be honest but your sites really nice, keep it up!... (1 day 0 hours ago)
- mortgage broker atlanta: My relatives always say that I am killing my time here at web, however I know I am... (1 day 18 hours ago)
- information sur l'afrique: It’s nearly impossible to find knowledgeable people for this subject, but you sound... (5 days 1 hour ago)
- www.1-mutuellesante.frwww.1-mutuellesante.fr: A person necessarily assist to make significantly posts I would... (5 days 22 hours ago)
- Marilyn: Hey, I think your wedbsite might be having browser compatibilitty issues. When I look at your blog... (5 days 1 hour ago)
- Business Finance: Hi there, I discovered your web site by means of Google whilst looking for a similar matter,... (6 days 3 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Category Archives: not geology
There’s a fabulous new site that shows wind patterns - it gives you a whole new perspective on the globe. One of the most striking things is the regular patterns across the oceans. Until quite recently long-distance travel was dependent on … Continue reading
I’ve bought a deck chair this Summer and it’s got me thinking. As I’ve sat in it – enjoying some peace until the moment when my children and ‘playing nicely together’ abruptly part company – I’ve been looking at the sky and … Continue reading
Is it legitimate to reproduce diagrams from scientific papers in a blog post? Curious, I asked the question of Twitter. It returned two distinct responses. One response, from a pair of scientists and highly respected and active bloggers was (to … Continue reading