The authorSimon Wellings
Search this blog
- On A harder look at the geology of diamonds:
- Metageologist: I’ve replied on the Sci Am site, but some more thoughts here. The arguments for a... (5 days 17 hours ago)
- Torbjörn Larsson, OM: Ah, I meant to say that anoxygenic photosynthesis was consistent with the Isua finds. I... (5 days 19 hours ago)
- Torbjörn Larsson, OM: For some reason I had managed to notice most of the sulfur works, but not the diamond... (5 days 19 hours ago)
- Karyl Halls: Magnificent goods from you, man. I’ve understand your stuff previous to and you’re... (13 days 0 hours ago)
- Kanalfrei: Thank you for this brilliant post . Will at present more stop by. Greetings from Cologne (19 days 2 hours ago)
- Workout Bar: I don’t drop many responses, however I looked at a few of the remarks on this page Awe in... (20 days 21 hours ago)
Latest from the Geoblogosphere
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Category Archives: not geology
Is it legitimate to reproduce diagrams from scientific papers in a blog post? Curious, I asked the question of Twitter. It returned two distinct responses. One response, from a pair of scientists and highly respected and active bloggers was (to … Continue reading