The authorSimon Wellings
Search this blog
- On Fracking great science from the British Geological Survey:
- Teodora: So basically their north is our middle (6 days 9 hours ago)
- lisa: i dont understand (6 days 9 hours ago)
- Saroj: In my view in this increasing the latest technology why the scientist didn’t try to make a cable... (23 days 14 hours ago)
- bob: thx (37 days 22 hours ago)
- Crystal Pringle: Thank you so much for putting this content into a readable form. I am an undergraduate of... (29 days 23 hours ago)
- Metageologist: A new paper rather disproves the link of meteorites with the diversification, as it was already... (47 days 8 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Category Archives: not geology
There’s a fabulous new site that shows wind patterns – it gives you a whole new perspective on the globe. One of the most striking things is the regular patterns across the oceans. Until quite recently long-distance travel was dependent on … Continue reading
I’ve bought a deck chair this Summer and it’s got me thinking. As I’ve sat in it – enjoying some peace until the moment when my children and ‘playing nicely together’ abruptly part company – I’ve been looking at the sky and … Continue reading
Is it legitimate to reproduce diagrams from scientific papers in a blog post? Curious, I asked the question of Twitter. It returned two distinct responses. One response, from a pair of scientists and highly respected and active bloggers was (to … Continue reading