The authorSimon Wellings
- Story of an atom: Carbon cycling
- Story of an atom: birth to earth
- Types of geological blog posts
- The edge of Cheshire. Part 2 – layers of landscape
- The edge of Cheshire. Part 1 – traces of apocalypse
- Quintessence: echoes across science
- What’s in a (geological) name?
- The Great Ordovician meteor shower
Search this blog
- On Oceanic crust – that sinking feeling:
- Chris: Fluids also reach the upper mantle at the mid ocean ridges this is called oceanfloor... (1 day 8 hours ago)
- Metageologist: I’m no expert here. This link seems to define them: http://petrology.oxfordjour... (3 days 13 hours ago)
- Maggie: What is the difference between type I and Type II eclogite, do they share the same crystalographic... (3 days 17 hours ago)
- kamanga: The paper is very informative on trying to explain formation of cratons and their stability while... (6 days 23 hours ago)
- Garry Hayes: Great post! Thanks for the shoutout. (7 days 11 hours ago)
- Metageologist: Thanks Hollis, I love writing the landscape posts, so I’ll carry on trying to crack it. (18 days 10 hours ago)
- Hollis: Personally, I like your “what I did on my holidays” posts, especially when you bring in... (18 days 14 hours ago)
Latest from the Geoblogosphere
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.