The authorSimon Wellings
Search this blog
- On A year of metageologising:
- Obat tradisional radang hati: Thank u so much admin and sorry permission share in here (5 hours 27 minutes ago)
- Metageologist: Hi Marina, My original Wikipedia link appears to have been updated and the reference removed.... (5 days 22 hours ago)
- Marina Zac: Hi thank you for your very interesting post. I would like to learn more about the name Baratanac.... (16 days 21 hours ago)
- Metageologist: On this subject, Jodrell Bank itself was briefly the only means Britain had to detect Russian... (12 days 21 hours ago)
- Unifore: You write geological articles in the novelist way. It’s quite easy to understand. Thank you. (32 days 1 hour ago)
- Golddigger: You write “Over several billions of years, grain by grain, these…” The word... (36 days 5 hours ago)
- Jules Bradbury: By chance, I came across your writing – as rich and complex as the diverse geology... (87 days 23 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Category Archives: mountains
Andalucia is a province in Spain, at the far south west of Europe. Its long and varied human history has seen it linked to the middle East, north Africa and the Americas. The creation of these links brought new foods, … Continue reading
The face of the earth is ever changing. Plate tectonics is slowly but surely rearranging the locations and inter-connections of continents. However knowing this in the abstract doesn’t prepare you for the awed surprise of discovering that a section of … Continue reading