The authorSimon Wellings
Search this blog
- On Cornwall: tin, pasties and the world:
- Metageologist: Hi Marina, My original Wikipedia link appears to have been updated and the reference removed.... (4 days 9 hours ago)
- Marina Zac: Hi thank you for your very interesting post. I would like to learn more about the name Baratanac.... (15 days 8 hours ago)
- Metageologist: On this subject, Jodrell Bank itself was briefly the only means Britain had to detect Russian... (11 days 8 hours ago)
- Unifore: You write geological articles in the novelist way. It’s quite easy to understand. Thank you. (30 days 12 hours ago)
- Golddigger: You write “Over several billions of years, grain by grain, these…” The word... (34 days 16 hours ago)
- Jules Bradbury: By chance, I came across your writing – as rich and complex as the diverse geology... (86 days 10 hours ago)
- Essay Writing Service: Hi, I like The whole fold, The ridge on the skyline is the one the above photo is taken... (126 days 13 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.