The authorSimon Wellings
- Looking from the sky at diamonds
- Great Geology in Google Maps: mapping from above
- Hot spot volcanoes: no plumes required?
- Great Geology in Google Maps: dunes
- Tasting the earth: mantle geochemistry
- Metamorphic petrology under stress: round 2
- Seismology in space
- The Constitution of the Interior of Earth, as Revealed by Earthquakes
Search this blog
- On Oceanic crust – that sinking feeling:
- Chris: Depending on the temperature of the subduction zone greenschist or blueschist after this eclogite (2 days 23 hours ago)
- cookie0_0: cookie0_0 (3 days 5 hours ago)
- cookie0_0: haha we have similar names lol (3 days 5 hours ago)
- Ojunta Spyropoulos I: Hello gud day pls; my name is Ojunta Spyropoulos am 21years of age and a semi-finalist... (23 days 22 hours ago)
- Kevin N: Calum Gilhooly — This is a year-and-a-half late, but I’ve written a rebuttal to the young... (47 days 18 hours ago)
- Metageologist: Hi Roy, There is a mechanism called ‘shear heating’ that has been considered as a... (50 days 22 hours ago)
- Roy P Dunn: When you pump up your bicycle tyres, the pump gets hot, due to friction in the pump mechanism, and... (51 days 8 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.