The authorSimon Wellings
- North American Arctic – icy beauty
- Beyond plate tectonics
- Sediment and sea: from the heights to the depths
- Scars, acne and others: circles on the ground
- Into the Third Dimension: using Google Maps to know what’s underground
- Looking from the sky at diamonds
- Great Geology in Google Maps: mapping from above
- Hot spot volcanoes: no plumes required?
Search this blog
- On My most important teacher – John Dewey:
- richard coyne: i met john dewey in gymnastics in algonguin middle school where he helped us preform ,i later... (1 day 11 hours ago)
- advance happy new year 2016: Easily, the article is actually the best topic on this registry related issue. I... (6 days 6 hours ago)
- Phillip: Wow. Based on the description, they are quite literally the “pillars” of the... (34 days 13 hours ago)
- Sadhbh: The breakdown of minerals in igneous rocks make them look pretty rotten too (comment 2 above!).... (48 days 2 hours ago)
- Chelsea: If it wasn’t obvious from the post above, my eclogites are from kimberlites (52 days 0 hours ago)
- Chelsea: Hi there Simon This post is great as a first foray into typical crustal eclogites. My Masters... (52 days 0 hours ago)
- Tim Bell: Hi Simon My daughter emailed me your link this morning (she was being interviewed about academic... (68 days 0 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.