The authorSimon Wellings
Search this blog
- On Channel flow – hot rocks, big glaciers and the world’s tallest mountains:
- seo software: After fishing for referrals, you should already have a handful of companies and that is good.... (13 hours 16 minutes ago)
- seo: Having an online business requires daily efficiency checks to make sure that everything is running the... (17 hours 28 minutes ago)
- Metageologist: Thanks Daff, You’ve slightly anticipated where I’m going next. Got any good pics I... (22 days 1 hour ago)
- Daf: Lovely stuff Si – and many of these features can be recognized in what is now the marine... (22 days 7 hours ago)
- Metageologist: Andrew Zolnai has a great post with some actual data. Taking records from captains logs over... (27 days 3 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Category Archives: Ireland
Geology is such a great thing to study because it involves making so many connections through time and space, switching scales from the cosmic to the atomic. This means that challenge for this series of posts about the geology of … Continue reading