The authorSimon Wellings
- Metamorphic petrology: under pressure and getting stressed?
- Dinosaurs and the dangers of pedantism
- Six amazing facts about what’s under your feet
- A world without subduction
- #thinsectionThursday – what Twitter was made for
- The Himalaya: mountains made from mountains
- BRITICE-CHRONO: death of an ice sheet
- Traces of glacial ice and water
Search this blog
- On Information about left-handed geologists: results:
- Nannie: Ridiculous quest there. What happened after? Good luck! Here is my web page – veg-wallpapers.com... (19 hours 49 minutes ago)
- David: Happy left-handed day. I just came across your posts. I am another left-handed geologist. Currently... (20 days 3 hours ago)
- Byron: Hello very nice web site!! Man .. Beautiful .. Superb .. I’ll bookmark your site and take the... (22 hours 2 minutes ago)
- Metageologist: Those terms are all abbreviations for names of thrusts. The rocks in the Himalaya are made up... (1 day 16 hours ago)
- unnikrishnan: a wonderful blog with lots of knowledge. What are the exact definition for the terms HFF, MCT ,... (2 days 1 hour ago)
- unnikrishnan: I write and eat with my right hand and throw a ball and swing hammer with left. But i am doing... (2 days 0 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.