The authorSimon Wellings
Search this blog
- On The Himalaya: mountains made from mountains:
- promo zalando: Pretty component of content. I simply stumbled upon your weblog and in accession capital to... (1 hour 21 minutes ago)
- C: I just said a suture for sure its much older, but as far as I know its not that easy... (8 days 12 hours ago)
- mobile games: I’m not that much of a internet reader to be honest but your sites really nice, keep it up!... (1 day 8 hours ago)
- mortgage broker atlanta: My relatives always say that I am killing my time here at web, however I know I am... (2 days 2 hours ago)
- information sur l'afrique: It’s nearly impossible to find knowledgeable people for this subject, but you sound... (5 days 9 hours ago)
- www.1-mutuellesante.frwww.1-mutuellesante.fr: A person necessarily assist to make significantly posts I would... (6 days 6 hours ago)
- Marilyn: Hey, I think your wedbsite might be having browser compatibilitty issues. When I look at your blog... (5 days 9 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Category Archives: Ireland
Using many different techniques, dozens of scientists are studying the death of an ice sheet that once covered Britain and Ireland. They want to understand the future fate of modern-day ice. The phrase “ice sheet” doesn’t do justice to our … Continue reading
Look at a large-scale geological map and, provided the area is not covered in recent sediments, there will be large areas of red showing outcrops of granite. There are many ways in which rocks can be melted to produce granitic magma. … Continue reading
The word terrane has a very specific geological meaning. Usually short for tectonostratigraphic terrane, they’ve been defined as “fault-bounded crustal blocks that preserved a geological record distinct from that of adjacent terranes” (Jones et al., 1983). The concept was first coined … Continue reading