The authorSimon Wellings
Search this blog
- On Getting a nose for folds:
- Shilpa Malhotra: Nice! thank you so much! Thank you for sharing. Your blog posts are more interesting and... (2 days 6 hours ago)
- Roshani Khanna: In my view, if all site owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the internet will be... (20 days 8 hours ago)
- Essay Writing Service: Hi, I like The whole fold, The ridge on the skyline is the one the above photo is taken... (78 days 6 hours ago)
- Jules Bradbury: By chance, I came across your writing – as rich and complex as the diverse geology... (38 days 3 hours ago)
- Stephanie Mackay: Hi Cush, I am still living happily in Tongue, Sutherland 36 years on. Still one of the most... (86 days 17 hours ago)
- pedroR: Good post Reading this at 2016. practically the same thing $ 29.9 USD for one single image posted on a... (98 days 13 hours ago)
- veevee123: According to the different needs of stainless steel flat structure composed of various members of... (109 days 5 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Category Archives: impacts
Looking is never just looking. When we gaze at something, we are not passive recipients of an image, instead our brain is constantly looking for patterns. If you are drifting over the earth, whether as an astronaut or via Google Maps then … Continue reading
We tend to think of radioactivity as an artificial thing; some argue that the first nuclear explosions in 1945 should mark the start of a new human-dominated geological epoch called the Anthropocene. These man-made explosions have left distinctive radioactive traces … Continue reading