The authorSimon Wellings
Search this blog
- On Eclogite: mysterious visitor from the deep:Oceanic crust – that sinking feeling:Cratons – old and strong:
- Antonio Quitari: Dear mr Christopher et all, I am writting from Angola. Want to access information o Diamond (... (21 days 23 hours ago)
- zulfiqar ahmad: please any body can explain it, why cratons are stable .? (24 days 20 hours ago)
- Brianne Alvarran: I was incredibly glad to identify this site.I required to take pleasure in this excellent... (23 days 7 hours ago)
- Faisal Muhammad: Hi…. is it possible that at particular point during exhumation of an eclogite rock... (47 days 21 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Category Archives: impacts
Looking is never just looking. When we gaze at something, we are not passive recipients of an image, instead our brain is constantly looking for patterns. If you are drifting over the earth, whether as an astronaut or via Google Maps then … Continue reading
We tend to think of radioactivity as an artificial thing; some argue that the first nuclear explosions in 1945 should mark the start of a new human-dominated geological epoch called the Anthropocene. These man-made explosions have left distinctive radioactive traces … Continue reading