The authorSimon Wellings
Search this blog
- On The Geology of Mount Everest:
- nanon: It baffles me when I see mankind leaving earth and going in space for what ever reason I don’t... (4 days 8 hours ago)
- Faisal Muhammad: Hi…. is it possible that at particular point during exhumation of an eclogite rock... (18 days 8 hours ago)
- Richard H Stafursky: Great to see interest in the “Layers of life”. Obviously metageology is... (19 days 8 hours ago)
- Expository essay academic help: Excellent post thank you for sharing this informative post with us. (27 days 18 hours ago)
- RJ: I love your blog! As a deep time paleoclimate person I have to point out though, there is no good evidence... (54 days 18 hours ago)
- Hollis Marriott: Interesting post. I had to read it immediately, as I too am sipping from a porcelain cup once... (57 days 5 hours ago)
- SHANKAR ZAWAR: Hello,plz give map of diamonds mines in INDIA with their exact locations.Details of diamonds... (66 days 23 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Category Archives: impacts
Looking is never just looking. When we gaze at something, we are not passive recipients of an image, instead our brain is constantly looking for patterns. If you are drifting over the earth, whether as an astronaut or via Google Maps then … Continue reading
We tend to think of radioactivity as an artificial thing; some argue that the first nuclear explosions in 1945 should mark the start of a new human-dominated geological epoch called the Anthropocene. These man-made explosions have left distinctive radioactive traces … Continue reading