The authorSimon Wellings
Search this blog
- On My favourite map:
- Finn: *If Restite as a metasomatic fluid is possible… (6 days 6 hours ago)
- Finn: Thank you Metageologist for the reply, I may head up to Currywongaun to get a closer look. I saw some of... (6 days 6 hours ago)
- Metageologist: Currywongaun (as it was spelt on the old maps I used) was my favourite – especially the... (13 days 20 hours ago)
- Daisy Goldstein Cross: Studying for my petrology final exam and your post are extremely helpful. You make... (16 days 2 hours ago)
- Reviews of essay writing service: Extraordinary Post !! Extremely exciting challenge will bookmark your for go... (24 days 22 hours ago)
- abcya: Your article is very interesting. I definitely like this site. I will wait for your next post! (32 days 18 hours ago)
- Samson Mamus: It’s a great write up you uploaded here.. It really gave me an insight as to what the D,... (34 days 16 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Category Archives: impacts
Looking is never just looking. When we gaze at something, we are not passive recipients of an image, instead our brain is constantly looking for patterns. If you are drifting over the earth, whether as an astronaut or via Google Maps then … Continue reading
We tend to think of radioactivity as an artificial thing; some argue that the first nuclear explosions in 1945 should mark the start of a new human-dominated geological epoch called the Anthropocene. These man-made explosions have left distinctive radioactive traces … Continue reading