The authorSimon Wellings
Search this blog
- On Metamorphism: Pressure-Temperature-time paths:
- shahid munir: thanks a lot sir (5 days 14 hours ago)
- Metageologist: Hi Shahid, It’s a little like making a piece of ceramic – a pot or a plate. Clay... (6 days 14 hours ago)
- shahid munir: plz tell me answer……… why peak metamorphic conditions are commonly preserved? (7 days 23 hours ago)
- Metageologist: Hi Ann, There is rock salt in the Himalayas, but it didn’t form there. Rock salt forms in... (6 days 14 hours ago)
- Ann: Thanks, this has given me a better insight into the Himalayan mountains, the one question I would like... (13 days 18 hours ago)
- Anthony Scipilliti: Eh … Am I missing something ? So, where does the name BRITIAN or BRITANIA at long... (7 days 21 hours ago)
- Laurie: I have not seen a Bible-believing scientist claim that an “established” Mt Everest was... (20 days 7 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Category Archives: impacts
Looking is never just looking. When we gaze at something, we are not passive recipients of an image, instead our brain is constantly looking for patterns. If you are drifting over the earth, whether as an astronaut or via Google Maps then … Continue reading
We tend to think of radioactivity as an artificial thing; some argue that the first nuclear explosions in 1945 should mark the start of a new human-dominated geological epoch called the Anthropocene. These man-made explosions have left distinctive radioactive traces … Continue reading