The authorSimon Wellings
Search this blog
- On Metamorphism: Pressure-Temperature-time paths:
- shahid munir: thanks a lot sir (4 days 7 hours ago)
- Metageologist: Hi Shahid, It’s a little like making a piece of ceramic – a pot or a plate. Clay... (5 days 8 hours ago)
- shahid munir: plz tell me answer……… why peak metamorphic conditions are commonly preserved? (6 days 16 hours ago)
- Metageologist: Hi Ann, There is rock salt in the Himalayas, but it didn’t form there. Rock salt forms in... (5 days 8 hours ago)
- Ann: Thanks, this has given me a better insight into the Himalayan mountains, the one question I would like... (12 days 11 hours ago)
- Anthony Scipilliti: Eh … Am I missing something ? So, where does the name BRITIAN or BRITANIA at long... (6 days 14 hours ago)
- Laurie: I have not seen a Bible-believing scientist claim that an “established” Mt Everest was... (19 days 1 hour ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Category Archives: imaginary conversations
This is the third part of a story told to me by a Carbon atom in my brain. It started with her tale of how she ended up on earth, followed by an inside view of the Carbon cycle. So like … Continue reading
This is the second part of a story told to me by a Carbon atom in my brain. It started with her tale of how she ended up on earth. You know those places where young humans go and sit … Continue reading