The authorSimon Wellings
Search this blog
- On A harder look at the geology of diamonds:
- Metageologist: I’ve replied on the Sci Am site, but some more thoughts here. The arguments for a... (5 days 13 hours ago)
- Torbjörn Larsson, OM: Ah, I meant to say that anoxygenic photosynthesis was consistent with the Isua finds. I... (5 days 14 hours ago)
- Torbjörn Larsson, OM: For some reason I had managed to notice most of the sulfur works, but not the diamond... (5 days 14 hours ago)
- Karyl Halls: Magnificent goods from you, man. I’ve understand your stuff previous to and you’re... (12 days 20 hours ago)
- Kanalfrei: Thank you for this brilliant post . Will at present more stop by. Greetings from Cologne (18 days 21 hours ago)
- Workout Bar: I don’t drop many responses, however I looked at a few of the remarks on this page Awe in... (20 days 17 hours ago)
Latest from the Geoblogosphere
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Category Archives: History
Some towns have all the luck. A thousand years ago Southwold, in Suffolk on England’s east cost, was a fishing village dwarfed by Dunwich, a major port town to its south. Nowadays Southwold is a thriving seaside town and Dunwich … Continue reading
Tim Robinson is a celebrated author and visual artist whose intense engagement with the land beneath his feet is an inspiration to anyone who spends time in wild places. His work is inspired by the idea of ‘the good step’, … Continue reading