The authorSimon Wellings
Search this blog
- On Structural Geology by the Deformation numbers:
- Crystal Pringle: Thank you so much for putting this content into a readable form. I am an undergraduate of... (1 hour 9 minutes ago)
- Metageologist: A new paper rather disproves the link of meteorites with the diversification, as it was already... (17 days 10 hours ago)
- Metageologist: Thanks for the informative update! (48 days 3 hours ago)
- Virginia Raines: In reference to the quote below taken from the article, first of all the name Britain does... (50 days 11 hours ago)
- uair01: This was nice to read. As an amateur I’ve read several geology textbooks but in the field... (63 days 2 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Category Archives: History
Andalucia is a province in Spain, at the far south west of Europe. Its long and varied human history has seen it linked to the middle East, north Africa and the Americas. The creation of these links brought new foods, … Continue reading
There’s a fabulous new site that shows wind patterns – it gives you a whole new perspective on the globe. One of the most striking things is the regular patterns across the oceans. Until quite recently long-distance travel was dependent on … Continue reading