The authorSimon Wellings
Search this blog
- On My favourite map:Structural Geology by the Deformation numbers:
- Samson Mamus: It’s a great write up you uploaded here.. It really gave me an insight as to what the D,... (13 hours 9 minutes ago)
- Crystal Pringle: Thank you so much for putting this content into a readable form. I am an undergraduate of... (63 days 2 hours ago)
- Peter: I would love to see a time line for mount Everest. Also the flow from under the plateau, could we... (32 days 1 hour ago)
- Saroj: In my view in this increasing the latest technology why the scientist didn’t try to make a cable... (56 days 16 hours ago)
- bob: thx (71 days 0 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Category Archives: History
Andalucia is a province in Spain, at the far south west of Europe. Its long and varied human history has seen it linked to the middle East, north Africa and the Americas. The creation of these links brought new foods, … Continue reading
There’s a fabulous new site that shows wind patterns – it gives you a whole new perspective on the globe. One of the most striking things is the regular patterns across the oceans. Until quite recently long-distance travel was dependent on … Continue reading