The authorSimon Wellings
Search this blog
- On Channel flow – hot rocks, big glaciers and the world’s tallest mountains:
- seo: As a small or medium business owner, you may want to advertise and promote your website as economically... (1 day 5 hours ago)
- Metageologist: Thanks Daff, You’ve slightly anticipated where I’m going next. Got any good pics I... (18 days 10 hours ago)
- Daf: Lovely stuff Si – and many of these features can be recognized in what is now the marine... (18 days 15 hours ago)
- Metageologist: Andrew Zolnai has a great post with some actual data. Taking records from captains logs over... (23 days 11 hours ago)
- alex: It is truly a nice and helpful piece of info. I am happy that you shared this helpful info with us.... (37 days 17 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Category Archives: History
Andalucia is a province in Spain, at the far south west of Europe. Its long and varied human history has seen it linked to the middle East, north Africa and the Americas. The creation of these links brought new foods, … Continue reading
There’s a fabulous new site that shows wind patterns - it gives you a whole new perspective on the globe. One of the most striking things is the regular patterns across the oceans. Until quite recently long-distance travel was dependent on … Continue reading
The Earth Sciences are often about bringing order to the wonderful overflowing complexity of the natural world. The geological way of doing this is often to classify. A hill-side of rocks, often a bewildering mess to an amateur (or first … Continue reading