The authorSimon Wellings
Search this blog
- On Cornwall: tin, pasties and the world:
- Metageologist: Thanks for the informative update! (19 days 23 hours ago)
- Virginia Raines: In reference to the quote below taken from the article, first of all the name Britain does... (22 days 7 hours ago)
- Metageologist: Hi Marina, My original Wikipedia link appears to have been updated and the reference removed.... (51 days 8 hours ago)
- uair01: This was nice to read. As an amateur I’ve read several geology textbooks but in the field... (34 days 22 hours ago)
- Heva Nurhayani: Can you tell me, what is different between P-T path and P-T-t D? (41 days 20 hours ago)
- Metageologist: On this subject, Jodrell Bank itself was briefly the only means Britain had to detect Russian... (58 days 8 hours ago)
- Unifore: You write geological articles in the novelist way. It’s quite easy to understand. Thank you. (77 days 11 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Category Archives: History
Andalucia is a province in Spain, at the far south west of Europe. Its long and varied human history has seen it linked to the middle East, north Africa and the Americas. The creation of these links brought new foods, … Continue reading
There’s a fabulous new site that shows wind patterns – it gives you a whole new perspective on the globe. One of the most striking things is the regular patterns across the oceans. Until quite recently long-distance travel was dependent on … Continue reading