The authorSimon Wellings
Search this blog
- On The Geology of Mount Everest:
- Peter: I would love to see a time line for mount Everest. Also the flow from under the plateau, could we... (3 days 18 hours ago)
- Saroj: In my view in this increasing the latest technology why the scientist didn’t try to make a cable... (28 days 10 hours ago)
- bob: thx (42 days 18 hours ago)
- Teodora: So basically their north is our middle (11 days 4 hours ago)
- lisa: i dont understand (11 days 4 hours ago)
- Crystal Pringle: Thank you so much for putting this content into a readable form. I am an undergraduate of... (34 days 19 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Category Archives: history of science
How to tell if the loaf of bread in your oven is cooked? You can see the outside is nicely browned, but you can’t see the middle – is it doughy still? Give it a tap and listen. If it sounds … Continue reading