The authorSimon Wellings
Search this blog
- On Crème brûlée or jelly sandwich?:The Himalayan mountains: flow and fracture:
- Essay writing service reviews: This article is very helpful i really like this blog thanks. I like the way you... (3 days 18 hours ago)
- Mokgotho: after reducing the mantle’s temperature and melting it do the volatiles form part of the new... (8 days 9 hours ago)
- Shilpa Malhotra: Hello, yeah this piece of writing is actually good and I have learned lot of things from it... (9 days 22 hours ago)
- QnC Jelly Gamat Yogyakarta: Hello! ffekfbg interesting ffekfbg site! I’m really like it! Very, very... (13 days 15 hours ago)
- Delhi Companions: I am very much pleased with the contents you have mentioned. I wanted to thank you for this... (13 days 17 hours ago)
- Gmail login: • Thank you for your information that you’ve shared. It’s really helpful for me. (12 days 0 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Category Archives: Glacial
Look at this. As an abstract pattern, it looks like something Gustav Klimt might paint. View Larger Map But drill down into it in more detail and it changes into an uncomfortably close view of a reptiles skin. View Larger … Continue reading
Using many different techniques, dozens of scientists are studying the death of an ice sheet that once covered Britain and Ireland. They want to understand the future fate of modern-day ice. The phrase “ice sheet” doesn’t do justice to our … Continue reading
There’s an immediacy to the study of the Quaternary (the last few million years) that is rather seductive. Most geology is (after John McPhee) studying ‘the former world’ but the Quaternary is close enough in time that it is still … Continue reading