The authorSimon Wellings
Search this blog
- On Cornwall: tin, pasties and the world:
- Metageologist: Thanks for the informative update! (14 days 4 hours ago)
- Virginia Raines: In reference to the quote below taken from the article, first of all the name Britain does... (16 days 12 hours ago)
- Metageologist: Hi Marina, My original Wikipedia link appears to have been updated and the reference removed.... (45 days 13 hours ago)
- uair01: This was nice to read. As an amateur I’ve read several geology textbooks but in the field... (29 days 3 hours ago)
- Heva Nurhayani: Can you tell me, what is different between P-T path and P-T-t D? (36 days 1 hour ago)
- Metageologist: On this subject, Jodrell Bank itself was briefly the only means Britain had to detect Russian... (52 days 12 hours ago)
- Unifore: You write geological articles in the novelist way. It’s quite easy to understand. Thank you. (71 days 16 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Category Archives: Getting under the surface
My cup of tea is sitting nearby, the rocket-fuel for the mind is sitting in a piece of man-made metamorphic rock and lying on the saucer is a humble object that bears mute witness to ancient, earth-changing events. Tea in England is typically taken with … Continue reading