The authorSimon Wellings
Search this blog
- On Getting a nose for folds:
- abcya: Your article is very interesting. I definitely like this site. I will wait for your next post! (1 day 11 hours ago)
- Metageologist: The dispute wasn’t around the map as such, more the relative ages of events. I studied... (2 days 12 hours ago)
- Alastair Leake: What did you dispute with Tanner & Leake over their map? (2 days 21 hours ago)
- Samson Mamus: It’s a great write up you uploaded here.. It really gave me an insight as to what the D,... (3 days 8 hours ago)
- Peter: I would love to see a time line for mount Everest. Also the flow from under the plateau, could we... (34 days 21 hours ago)
- Saroj: In my view in this increasing the latest technology why the scientist didn’t try to make a cable... (59 days 12 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Category Archives: Getting under the surface
My cup of tea is sitting nearby, the rocket-fuel for the mind is sitting in a piece of man-made metamorphic rock and lying on the saucer is a humble object that bears mute witness to ancient, earth-changing events. Tea in England is typically taken with … Continue reading