The authorSimon Wellings
Search this blog
- On Fracking great science from the British Geological Survey:
- Teodora: So basically their north is our middle (7 days 3 hours ago)
- lisa: i dont understand (7 days 3 hours ago)
- Saroj: In my view in this increasing the latest technology why the scientist didn’t try to make a cable... (24 days 8 hours ago)
- bob: thx (38 days 16 hours ago)
- Crystal Pringle: Thank you so much for putting this content into a readable form. I am an undergraduate of... (30 days 17 hours ago)
- Metageologist: A new paper rather disproves the link of meteorites with the diversification, as it was already... (48 days 2 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Category Archives: Getting under the surface
My cup of tea is sitting nearby, the rocket-fuel for the mind is sitting in a piece of man-made metamorphic rock and lying on the saucer is a humble object that bears mute witness to ancient, earth-changing events. Tea in England is typically taken with … Continue reading