The authorSimon Wellings
Search this blog
- On Information about left-handed geologists: results:
- kamagra jelly: I would like to thank you for the effort you have put into publishing this post. Your article... (25 minutes 8 seconds ago)
- วิธีเพิ่มความสูง: Best Collars: Standard Point, Button Down, Narro Point, Hidden Button Down, and Tabb Collar.... (1 hour 13 minutes ago)
- talent agency las vegas: Incredible! This blog looks just like my old one! It’s on a entirely different... (7 hours 44 minutes ago)
- download walk of shame: I have read so many content on the topic of the blogger lovers except this post is... (1 day 1 hour ago)
- download locke: Thanks for every other excellent article. The place else could anyone get that kind of info in... (1 day 9 hours ago)
- womens clothes with dogs on them: Hi! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any issues with hackers? My last... (1 day 15 hours ago)
- Christine Mahon, Oxford University Press: Hello Mr. Wellings, I am currently working on the first edition... (1 day 22 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Category Archives: geochemistry
We tend to think of radioactivity as an artificial thing; some argue that the first nuclear explosions in 1945 should mark the start of a new human-dominated geological epoch called the Anthropocene. These man-made explosions have left distinctive radioactive traces … Continue reading
Eclogites are beautiful rocks that on Earth are associated with the process of subduction – where pieces of crust sink into the deep mantle region. A recent paper by Makoto Kimura and 5 other Japanese authors, describes the first ever evidence … Continue reading
The geology of diamonds is fascinating in itself, but they also give insights into wider geological processes and history. Up until 1725, diamonds were only known from India. That all changed when Brazilians panning river sediments for gold, instead found diamonds. Recent … Continue reading