The authorSimon Wellings
Search this blog
- On Cornwall: tin, pasties and the world:
- Metageologist: Thanks for the informative update! (12 days 17 hours ago)
- Virginia Raines: In reference to the quote below taken from the article, first of all the name Britain does... (15 days 0 hours ago)
- Metageologist: Hi Marina, My original Wikipedia link appears to have been updated and the reference removed.... (44 days 2 hours ago)
- uair01: This was nice to read. As an amateur I’ve read several geology textbooks but in the field... (27 days 16 hours ago)
- Heva Nurhayani: Can you tell me, what is different between P-T path and P-T-t D? (34 days 14 hours ago)
- Metageologist: On this subject, Jodrell Bank itself was briefly the only means Britain had to detect Russian... (51 days 1 hour ago)
- Unifore: You write geological articles in the novelist way. It’s quite easy to understand. Thank you. (70 days 5 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Category Archives: etymology
Did you click here because of the word pedantism in the title? If so, you’ll like this (perhaps) apochryphal exchange between a married couple I know. Person A: ” You’re always correcting me! Your pedantism is really getting me down.” … Continue reading