The authorSimon Wellings
- Scars, acne and others: circles on the ground
- Into the Third Dimension: using Google Maps to know what’s underground
- Looking from the sky at diamonds
- Great Geology in Google Maps: mapping from above
- Hot spot volcanoes: no plumes required?
- Great Geology in Google Maps: dunes
- Tasting the earth: mantle geochemistry
- Metamorphic petrology under stress: round 2
Search this blog
- On Getting a nose for folds:
- memorial day quotes: I appreciate you spending some time and energy to put this shlrt article together. I once... (11 days 6 hours ago)
- kk Tan: To invoke the effects of plumes in any geological phenomena, one has to understand fully the... (42 days 9 hours ago)
- Alem: Hi ,i need any of ur explanation abt geological structures, so teach me via my e-mail address. Many Txs! (49 days 21 hours ago)
- Smithd77: whoah this blog is fantastic i really like studying your articles. Keep up the good paintings! You... (60 days 18 hours ago)
- Pharmb821: Very nice site! (73 days 7 hours ago)
- ray fletcher: Hi Metageologist! I’d really like to know who you are. Send me a note. It’s... (60 days 23 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Category Archives: etymology
Did you click here because of the word pedantism in the title? If so, you’ll like this (perhaps) apochryphal exchange between a married couple I know. Person A: ” You’re always correcting me! Your pedantism is really getting me down.” … Continue reading