The authorSimon Wellings
- Ultrafast eclogitisation through overpressure
- The Himalayan mountains: flow and fracture
- Speed of metamorphism: cooling down
- Speed of metamorphism: heating up
- The many metamorphoses of the Moine
- The deceptive simplicity of a metamorphic rock
- Stirring tales from the deep past.
- Man-made metamorphic rocks
Search this blog
- On About the author:
- Yvette Worrall: Part way through introducing a group of 12 year olds in a Waldorf/Steiner school in /South... (2 days 12 hours ago)
- Elizabeth Santin: Thank you for the information. I have been trying to determine what section is moving which... (4 days 7 hours ago)
- hotmail login: These research shows many things that are very useful to people. So that whenever appear... (11 days 0 hours ago)
- Martha Nyama: Encountered (18 days 12 hours ago)
- Martha Nyama: Harmony Dome central Namibia we ecnounterd a granite intruding a carbonate. Now the intrusion... (18 days 12 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Category Archives: etymology
Did you click here because of the word pedantism in the title? If so, you’ll like this (perhaps) apochryphal exchange between a married couple I know. Person A: ” You’re always correcting me! Your pedantism is really getting me down.” … Continue reading