The authorSimon Wellings
Search this blog
- On Inside the mind of a singer:
- averyhorwitzola: For the reason that the admin of this web page is working, no hesitation very soon it will be... (3 days 1 hour ago)
- waitkratkysmd: please take a look at the web-sites we stick to, like this one particular, because it... (3 days 1 hour ago)
- Finn: *If Restite as a metasomatic fluid is possible… (30 days 9 hours ago)
- Finn: Thank you Metageologist for the reply, I may head up to Currywongaun to get a closer look. I saw some of... (30 days 9 hours ago)
- Metageologist: Currywongaun (as it was spelt on the old maps I used) was my favourite – especially the... (37 days 23 hours ago)
- Daisy Goldstein Cross: Studying for my petrology final exam and your post are extremely helpful. You make... (40 days 5 hours ago)
- Reviews of essay writing service: Extraordinary Post !! Extremely exciting challenge will bookmark your for go... (49 days 1 hour ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Category Archives: etymology
Did you click here because of the word pedantism in the title? If so, you’ll like this (perhaps) apochryphal exchange between a married couple I know. Person A: ” You’re always correcting me! Your pedantism is really getting me down.” … Continue reading