The authorSimon Wellings
Search this blog
- On Fracking great science from the British Geological Survey:
- Teodora: So basically their north is our middle (5 days 21 hours ago)
- lisa: i dont understand (5 days 21 hours ago)
- Saroj: In my view in this increasing the latest technology why the scientist didn’t try to make a cable... (23 days 3 hours ago)
- bob: thx (37 days 10 hours ago)
- Crystal Pringle: Thank you so much for putting this content into a readable form. I am an undergraduate of... (29 days 12 hours ago)
- Metageologist: A new paper rather disproves the link of meteorites with the diversification, as it was already... (46 days 21 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Category Archives: etymology
Did you click here because of the word pedantism in the title? If so, you’ll like this (perhaps) apochryphal exchange between a married couple I know. Person A: ” You’re always correcting me! Your pedantism is really getting me down.” … Continue reading