The authorSimon Wellings
Search this blog
- On Structural Geology by the Deformation numbers:
- Crystal Pringle: Thank you so much for putting this content into a readable form. I am an undergraduate of... (21 hours 30 minutes ago)
- Metageologist: A new paper rather disproves the link of meteorites with the diversification, as it was already... (18 days 6 hours ago)
- Metageologist: Thanks for the informative update! (49 days 0 hours ago)
- Virginia Raines: In reference to the quote below taken from the article, first of all the name Britain does... (51 days 7 hours ago)
- uair01: This was nice to read. As an amateur I’ve read several geology textbooks but in the field... (63 days 23 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Category Archives: etymology
Did you click here because of the word pedantism in the title? If so, you’ll like this (perhaps) apochryphal exchange between a married couple I know. Person A: ” You’re always correcting me! Your pedantism is really getting me down.” … Continue reading