The authorSimon Wellings
Search this blog
- On A year of metageologising:
- Obat tradisional radang hati: Thank u so much admin and sorry permission share in here (3 hours 24 minutes ago)
- Metageologist: Hi Marina, My original Wikipedia link appears to have been updated and the reference removed.... (5 days 20 hours ago)
- Marina Zac: Hi thank you for your very interesting post. I would like to learn more about the name Baratanac.... (16 days 19 hours ago)
- Metageologist: On this subject, Jodrell Bank itself was briefly the only means Britain had to detect Russian... (12 days 19 hours ago)
- Unifore: You write geological articles in the novelist way. It’s quite easy to understand. Thank you. (31 days 23 hours ago)
- Golddigger: You write “Over several billions of years, grain by grain, these…” The word... (36 days 3 hours ago)
- Jules Bradbury: By chance, I came across your writing – as rich and complex as the diverse geology... (87 days 21 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Category Archives: etymology
Did you click here because of the word pedantism in the title? If so, you’ll like this (perhaps) apochryphal exchange between a married couple I know. Person A: ” You’re always correcting me! Your pedantism is really getting me down.” … Continue reading