The authorSimon Wellings
Search this blog
- On Information about left-handed geologists: results:
- cosmetic veneers peoria arizona: Does your website have a contact page? I’m having trouble locating it... (41 minutes 12 seconds ago)
- Indian Xxx Pic On Red Tube: Indian Xxx Pic On Red Tube streaming porn, Indian Xxx Pic On Red Tube free porno,... (4 hours 47 minutes ago)
- Ver videos pornos d latinas hablados en castellano: Ver videos pornos d latinas hablados en castellano movie... (6 hours 33 minutes ago)
- best baby monitors: Players may spend a couple of hours on their Apple gadgets trying to defeat their... (12 hours 25 minutes ago)
- look at this article on fb: Utterlƴ pent subject matter, Really enjoyed looking at. (15 hours 4 minutes ago)
- du lich ha tien: The big difference will be refunded to your credit score card soon right after your keep, and... (1 day 14 hours ago)
- promo zalando: Pretty component of content. I simply stumbled upon your weblog and in accession capital to... (3 days 6 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Category Archives: England
Using many different techniques, dozens of scientists are studying the death of an ice sheet that once covered Britain and Ireland. They want to understand the future fate of modern-day ice. The phrase “ice sheet” doesn’t do justice to our … Continue reading
There’s an immediacy to the study of the Quaternary (the last few million years) that is rather seductive. Most geology is (after John McPhee) studying ‘the former world’ but the Quaternary is close enough in time that it is still … Continue reading
Folds are found everywhere layers are. Folds are the natural consequence of pushing a rug, cooking lasagna or deforming sedimentary or metamorphic rocks. Sniffing out folds, ‘getting a nose for them’, is part of any geologist’s training. Here’s a Google … Continue reading