The authorSimon Wellings
Search this blog
- On UPDATED: Copyright, blogging and scientific papers:
- pedroR: Good post Reading this at 2016. practically the same thing $ 29.9 USD for one single image posted on a... (11 days 9 hours ago)
- wings.io: let’s play wings.io games (21 days 21 hours ago)
- slither.io: let’s play slither.io games (21 days 21 hours ago)
- abcya: abcya games for kids (21 days 21 hours ago)
- veevee123: According to the different needs of stainless steel flat structure composed of various members of... (22 days 0 hours ago)
- S Maynard: The Gawain poet rather wonderfully calls the Green Chapel “no-but an old cave” the... (22 days 9 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Category Archives: England
As I chopped my first tree down it was wonderful to realise that – of course – counting the rings would tell me how old it was. Traversing through the layers of wood and so through time is one of the … Continue reading
Driving west across the edge of the English Peak District is a good way to see how geology shapes landscape. Tracing the routes that cross it – feeling their shapes with a finger on a map or with your body as … Continue reading
Using many different techniques, dozens of scientists are studying the death of an ice sheet that once covered Britain and Ireland. They want to understand the future fate of modern-day ice. The phrase “ice sheet” doesn’t do justice to our … Continue reading