The authorSimon Wellings
Search this blog
- On Getting a nose for folds:
- Brisbane rubbish collection: Brisbane rubbish collection services have over the years made a significant... (15 hours 45 minutes ago)
- Botox San fernando valley: Botox doctor San Fernando Valley is 24×7 available for you to treat the... (1 day 19 hours ago)
- downloadfreesoftwares: Thanks for the great sharing. (1 day 22 hours ago)
- Cupshe promo codes: Great tips and very easy to understand. This will definitely be very useful for me when I... (1 day 17 hours ago)
- best custom essay writing service: Great blog! Exceptional send with a fully designed jointly with beneficial... (1 day 21 hours ago)
- Jules Bradbury: By chance, I came across your writing – as rich and complex as the diverse geology... (44 days 19 hours ago)
- Stephanie Mackay: Hi Cush, I am still living happily in Tongue, Sutherland 36 years on. Still one of the most... (93 days 8 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Category Archives: eclogites
The geology of diamonds is fascinating in itself, but they also give insights into wider geological processes and history. Up until 1725, diamonds were only known from India. That all changed when Brazilians panning river sediments for gold, instead found diamonds. Recent … Continue reading
My recent post about diamonds was a rapid romp through some of the most marvellous things earth scientists have discovered about them. In the interests of keeping the casual reader engaged I left out many things. If this left you with … Continue reading
Cratons are pieces of continents that have been stable for a over a billion years. As earth’s plates drift along, mountains periodically rise and fall, plate boundaries appear and disappear. But cratons are like great-grandmothers at family gatherings, while younger … Continue reading