The authorSimon Wellings
Search this blog
- On Inside the mind of a singer:
- averyhorwitzola: For the reason that the admin of this web page is working, no hesitation very soon it will be... (3 days 10 hours ago)
- waitkratkysmd: please take a look at the web-sites we stick to, like this one particular, because it... (3 days 10 hours ago)
- Finn: *If Restite as a metasomatic fluid is possible… (30 days 18 hours ago)
- Finn: Thank you Metageologist for the reply, I may head up to Currywongaun to get a closer look. I saw some of... (30 days 18 hours ago)
- Metageologist: Currywongaun (as it was spelt on the old maps I used) was my favourite – especially the... (38 days 8 hours ago)
- Daisy Goldstein Cross: Studying for my petrology final exam and your post are extremely helpful. You make... (40 days 14 hours ago)
- Reviews of essay writing service: Extraordinary Post !! Extremely exciting challenge will bookmark your for go... (49 days 10 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Category Archives: eclogites
The geology of diamonds is fascinating in itself, but they also give insights into wider geological processes and history. Up until 1725, diamonds were only known from India. That all changed when Brazilians panning river sediments for gold, instead found diamonds. Recent … Continue reading
My recent post about diamonds was a rapid romp through some of the most marvellous things earth scientists have discovered about them. In the interests of keeping the casual reader engaged I left out many things. If this left you with … Continue reading
Cratons are pieces of continents that have been stable for a over a billion years. As earth’s plates drift along, mountains periodically rise and fall, plate boundaries appear and disappear. But cratons are like great-grandmothers at family gatherings, while younger … Continue reading