The authorSimon Wellings
Search this blog
- On Getting a nose for folds:
- Cara Menyembuhkan Gudik: Visits noon on Wednesday, permission to share information, thank you …. (4 days 19 hours ago)
- Essay Writing Service: Hi, I like The whole fold, The ridge on the skyline is the one the above photo is taken... (52 days 20 hours ago)
- slither.io: let’s play slither.io games (83 days 16 hours ago)
- Jules Bradbury: By chance, I came across your writing – as rich and complex as the diverse geology... (12 days 18 hours ago)
- Stephanie Mackay: Hi Cush, I am still living happily in Tongue, Sutherland 36 years on. Still one of the most... (61 days 8 hours ago)
- pedroR: Good post Reading this at 2016. practically the same thing $ 29.9 USD for one single image posted on a... (73 days 4 hours ago)
- veevee123: According to the different needs of stainless steel flat structure composed of various members of... (83 days 20 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Category Archives: diamonds
Plate tectonics is the core unifying concept that has underpinned our understanding of the solid earth for over 50 years. To describe your research as moving “beyond plate tectonics” is quite a claim, but Trond Torsvik and the group he leads … Continue reading
When a geologist looks at Google Maps images, we usually filter out any human activity. But in the case of mines, that would be a mistake – the holes humans dig can tell us about the geology. What’s this? A big … Continue reading
Just 100s km away from you are right now there is a place where rocks can flow, where once-living matter is turned in jewels, from where deadly plumes once killed nearly all life on earth. We can never visit this place … Continue reading