The authorSimon Wellings
Search this blog
- On UPDATED: Copyright, blogging and scientific papers:
- pedroR: Good post Reading this at 2016. practically the same thing $ 29.9 USD for one single image posted on a... (8 days 19 hours ago)
- wings.io: let’s play wings.io games (19 days 8 hours ago)
- slither.io: let’s play slither.io games (19 days 8 hours ago)
- abcya: abcya games for kids (19 days 8 hours ago)
- veevee123: According to the different needs of stainless steel flat structure composed of various members of... (19 days 11 hours ago)
- S Maynard: The Gawain poet rather wonderfully calls the Green Chapel “no-but an old cave” the... (19 days 20 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Category Archives: Accretionary Wedge
Evelyn over at Georneys is hosting this months Accretionary Wedge. Where she asks us to: Share a fun moment from geology field camp or a geology field trip. You can share a story, a picture, a song, a slogan, a page from … Continue reading
I admit it. I’m geocentric. Not in the old-fashioned sense, I’m not that eccentric. I don’t believe the earth is the physical centre of the universe, but it certainly feels that way. The universe, space, the wonders of the solar … Continue reading
In Accretionary Wege #45 Denise Tang asked for “Geological Pilgrimage – the sacred geological place that you must visit at least once in your lifetime “. For me, and dare I say it for any British educated hard-rock geologist the … Continue reading
Teaching is not just about imparting knowledge. To quote Elli Goeke, an important teacher is a “person has influenced not just my knowledge of a particular subject, but has also changed how I address research or teaching or just life … Continue reading