The authorSimon Wellings
Search this blog
- On Getting a nose for folds:
- Expository essay academic help: Excellent post thank you for sharing this informative post with us. (6 days 16 hours ago)
- FNAF World: Great post.The post is very informative for me and gives us multiple ideas. Please keep us update... (65 days 13 hours ago)
- RJ: I love your blog! As a deep time paleoclimate person I have to point out though, there is no good evidence... (33 days 17 hours ago)
- Hollis Marriott: Interesting post. I had to read it immediately, as I too am sipping from a porcelain cup once... (36 days 3 hours ago)
- SHANKAR ZAWAR: Hello,plz give map of diamonds mines in INDIA with their exact locations.Details of diamonds... (45 days 22 hours ago)
- salami: I think I will prefer pressure increasing downward, so that temperature is up and not down (52 days 3 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Category Archives: Accretionary Wedge
Evelyn over at Georneys is hosting this months Accretionary Wedge. Where she asks us to: Share a fun moment from geology field camp or a geology field trip. You can share a story, a picture, a song, a slogan, a page from … Continue reading
I admit it. I’m geocentric. Not in the old-fashioned sense, I’m not that eccentric. I don’t believe the earth is the physical centre of the universe, but it certainly feels that way. The universe, space, the wonders of the solar … Continue reading
In Accretionary Wege #45 Denise Tang asked for “Geological Pilgrimage – the sacred geological place that you must visit at least once in your lifetime “. For me, and dare I say it for any British educated hard-rock geologist the … Continue reading
Teaching is not just about imparting knowledge. To quote Elli Goeke, an important teacher is a “person has influenced not just my knowledge of a particular subject, but has also changed how I address research or teaching or just life … Continue reading