The authorSimon Wellings
Search this blog
- On Channel flow – hot rocks, big glaciers and the world’s tallest mountains:
- Lisette: So using a blend of seach engine optimization packages within your marketing plan is generally the... (5 hours 7 minutes ago)
- aplus: s up to the selling company to prove to their customers that they are the only ones who can give them... (6 hours 39 minutes ago)
- seo software: After fishing for referrals, you should already have a handful of companies and that is good.... (1 day 2 hours ago)
- Metageologist: Thanks Daff, You’ve slightly anticipated where I’m going next. Got any good pics I... (22 days 14 hours ago)
- Daf: Lovely stuff Si – and many of these features can be recognized in what is now the marine... (22 days 20 hours ago)
- Metageologist: Andrew Zolnai has a great post with some actual data. Taking records from captains logs over... (27 days 16 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Category Archives: Accretionary Wedge
Evelyn over at Georneys is hosting this months Accretionary Wedge. Where she asks us to: Share a fun moment from geology field camp or a geology field trip. You can share a story, a picture, a song, a slogan, a page from … Continue reading
I admit it. I’m geocentric. Not in the old-fashioned sense, I’m not that eccentric. I don’t believe the earth is the physical centre of the universe, but it certainly feels that way. The universe, space, the wonders of the solar … Continue reading
In Accretionary Wege #45 Denise Tang asked for “Geological Pilgrimage – the sacred geological place that you must visit at least once in your lifetime “. For me, and dare I say it for any British educated hard-rock geologist the … Continue reading
Teaching is not just about imparting knowledge. To quote Elli Goeke, an important teacher is a “person has influenced not just my knowledge of a particular subject, but has also changed how I address research or teaching or just life … Continue reading