The authorSimon Wellings
Search this blog
- On Channel flow – hot rocks, big glaciers and the world’s tallest mountains:
- seo software: After fishing for referrals, you should already have a handful of companies and that is good.... (1 hour 2 minutes ago)
- seo: Having an online business requires daily efficiency checks to make sure that everything is running the... (5 hours 14 minutes ago)
- Metageologist: Thanks Daff, You’ve slightly anticipated where I’m going next. Got any good pics I... (21 days 13 hours ago)
- Daf: Lovely stuff Si – and many of these features can be recognized in what is now the marine... (21 days 19 hours ago)
- Metageologist: Andrew Zolnai has a great post with some actual data. Taking records from captains logs over... (26 days 15 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Author Archives: Metageologist
This is the third part of a story told to me by a Carbon atom in my brain. It started with her tale of how she ended up on earth, followed by an inside view of the Carbon cycle. So like … Continue reading
This is the third part of a set of posts describing a walk I took across Cheshire. My goal was to find out everything that was interesting about the places I visited. Previously I’ve seen traces of apocalypse and traced … Continue reading
This is the second part of a story told to me by a Carbon atom in my brain. It started with her tale of how she ended up on earth. You know those places where young humans go and sit … Continue reading