The authorSimon Wellings
Search this blog
- On Oceanic crust – that sinking feeling:
- Mokgotho: after reducing the mantle’s temperature and melting it do the volatiles form part of the new... (2 days 15 hours ago)
- Shilpa Malhotra: Hello, yeah this piece of writing is actually good and I have learned lot of things from it... (4 days 3 hours ago)
- QnC Jelly Gamat Yogyakarta: Hello! ffekfbg interesting ffekfbg site! I’m really like it! Very, very... (7 days 20 hours ago)
- Delhi Companions: I am very much pleased with the contents you have mentioned. I wanted to thank you for this... (7 days 22 hours ago)
- Gmail login: • Thank you for your information that you’ve shared. It’s really helpful for me. (6 days 6 hours ago)
- hotmail sign up: • You’ve done such an amazing job. I really love your article. (12 days 3 hours ago)
- gta 5 cheats pc: • Thank you for any other magnificent post. The place else could anyone get that type of... (13 days 23 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Author Archives: Metageologist
As I chopped my first tree down it was wonderful to realise that – of course – counting the rings would tell me how old it was. Traversing through the layers of wood and so through time is one of the … Continue reading
Look at this. As an abstract pattern, it looks like something Gustav Klimt might paint. View Larger Map But drill down into it in more detail and it changes into an uncomfortably close view of a reptiles skin. View Larger … Continue reading
Plate tectonics is the core unifying concept that has underpinned our understanding of the solid earth for over 50 years. To describe your research as moving “beyond plate tectonics” is quite a claim, but Trond Torsvik and the group he leads … Continue reading