The authorSimon Wellings
Search this blog
- On Awe in the Arctic:
- look at this article on fb: Utterlƴ pent subject matter, Really enjoyed looking at. (1 day 9 hours ago)
- Marilyn: Hey, I think your wedbsite might be having browser compatibilitty issues. When I look at your blog... (9 days 9 hours ago)
- promo zalando: Pretty component of content. I simply stumbled upon your weblog and in accession capital to... (4 days 0 hours ago)
- mobile games: I’m not that much of a internet reader to be honest but your sites really nice, keep it up!... (5 days 8 hours ago)
- mortgage broker atlanta: My relatives always say that I am killing my time here at web, however I know I am... (6 days 1 hour ago)
- information sur l'afrique: It’s nearly impossible to find knowledgeable people for this subject, but you sound... (9 days 9 hours ago)
- www.1-mutuellesante.frwww.1-mutuellesante.fr: A person necessarily assist to make significantly posts I would... (10 days 5 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Author Archives: Metageologist
Here in Cadiz, I’m surrounded by death and I don’t mind at all. It’s the geologist in me thinking this – in every other way this is a lovely life-affirming holiday. It’s just that every surface seems to be filled … Continue reading
There’s a fabulous new site that shows wind patterns - it gives you a whole new perspective on the globe. One of the most striking things is the regular patterns across the oceans. Until quite recently long-distance travel was dependent on … Continue reading
Scottish oil is topical. Most of Britain’s oil and gas deposits sit under the seabed around Scotland but the revenues are shared with the whole of the United Kingdom. If Scotland decides to become an independent state (there’s a vote … Continue reading