The authorSimon Wellings
Search this blog
- On The Geology of Mount Everest:Ecton – copper, limestone and folds:The Great Ordovician meteor shower:
- Metageologist: A new paper rather disproves the link of meteorites with the diversification, as it was already... (17 days 5 hours ago)
- Metageologist: Thanks for the informative update! (47 days 23 hours ago)
- Virginia Raines: In reference to the quote below taken from the article, first of all the name Britain does... (50 days 6 hours ago)
- Metageologist: Hi Marina, My original Wikipedia link appears to have been updated and the reference removed.... (79 days 8 hours ago)
- uair01: This was nice to read. As an amateur I’ve read several geology textbooks but in the field... (62 days 22 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Author Archives: Metageologist
“Is there any tea on this spaceship?” Arthur Dent, the Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy. I’m sitting here with a steaming cup of inspiration at my side. An Englishman drinking tea from a porcelain cup stirred by a spoon: what could … Continue reading
As I chopped my first tree down it was wonderful to realise that – of course – counting the rings would tell me how old it was. Traversing through the layers of wood and so through time is one of the … Continue reading