The authorSimon Wellings
Search this blog
- On Getting a nose for folds:
- Expository essay academic help: Excellent post thank you for sharing this informative post with us. (5 days 17 hours ago)
- FNAF World: Great post.The post is very informative for me and gives us multiple ideas. Please keep us update... (64 days 14 hours ago)
- RJ: I love your blog! As a deep time paleoclimate person I have to point out though, there is no good evidence... (32 days 18 hours ago)
- Hollis Marriott: Interesting post. I had to read it immediately, as I too am sipping from a porcelain cup once... (35 days 5 hours ago)
- SHANKAR ZAWAR: Hello,plz give map of diamonds mines in INDIA with their exact locations.Details of diamonds... (44 days 23 hours ago)
- salami: I think I will prefer pressure increasing downward, so that temperature is up and not down (51 days 4 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Author Archives: Metageologist
Look at this. As an abstract pattern, it looks like something Gustav Klimt might paint. View Larger Map But drill down into it in more detail and it changes into an uncomfortably close view of a reptiles skin. View Larger … Continue reading
Plate tectonics is the core unifying concept that has underpinned our understanding of the solid earth for over 50 years. To describe your research as moving “beyond plate tectonics” is quite a claim, but Trond Torsvik and the group he leads … Continue reading
This study in blues and greys and browns, this combination of fuzziness and sharp edges, where is it? It’s where land and ocean meet and mingle. A place where mud and silt and sand pause half way along an incredible … Continue reading
Looking is never just looking. When we gaze at something, we are not passive recipients of an image, instead our brain is constantly looking for patterns. If you are drifting over the earth, whether as an astronaut or via Google Maps then … Continue reading