The authorSimon Wellings
Search this blog
- On The Geology of Mount Everest:
- Peter: I would love to see a time line for mount Everest. Also the flow from under the plateau, could we... (31 days 6 hours ago)
- Saroj: In my view in this increasing the latest technology why the scientist didn’t try to make a cable... (55 days 21 hours ago)
- bob: thx (70 days 5 hours ago)
- Teodora: So basically their north is our middle (38 days 16 hours ago)
- lisa: i dont understand (38 days 16 hours ago)
- Crystal Pringle: Thank you so much for putting this content into a readable form. I am an undergraduate of... (62 days 6 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Author Archives: Metageologist
My cup of tea is sitting nearby, the rocket-fuel for the mind is sitting in a piece of man-made metamorphic rock and lying on the saucer is a humble object that bears mute witness to ancient, earth-changing events. Tea in England is typically taken with … Continue reading