The authorSimon Wellings
- A new paradigm for Barrovian metamorphism?
- Metamorphic petrology: under pressure and getting stressed?
- Dinosaurs and the dangers of pedantism
- Six amazing facts about what’s under your feet
- A world without subduction
- #thinsectionThursday – what Twitter was made for
- The Himalaya: mountains made from mountains
- BRITICE-CHRONO: death of an ice sheet
Search this blog
- On The South Mayo Trough: tiny grains record huge events:
- Violette: Finally i quit my regular job, now i earn decent money on-line you should try too, just search in... (7 hours 22 minutes ago)
- Berry: Other options, vehicle and also to reserve. Moreover, if you compare prices. Dream Shuttles, has become... (20 hours 21 minutes ago)
- celebrity fake tan fails: Yes, fake tan can look really good when done properly but often by doing it our... (1 day 6 hours ago)
- Arletha: I read a lot of interesting posts here. Probably you spend a lot of time writing, i know how to save... (1 day 6 hours ago)
- Maxwell: I have read so many articles or reviews on thhe topic of the blobger loers however this article is... (2 days 3 hours ago)
- Kim Hannula: Interesting paper (& I don’t have access to Geological Magazine here, I don’t... (11 days 3 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Author Archives: Metageologist
Did you click here because of the word pedantism in the title? If so, you’ll like this (perhaps) apochryphal exchange between a married couple I know. Person A: ” You’re always correcting me! Your pedantism is really getting me down.” … Continue reading