The authorSimon Wellings
Search this blog
- On Getting a nose for folds:
- Neelam Sharma: I have saved this to my bookmark section to read this anytime. I truly declared that this is... (2 days 15 hours ago)
- Shilpa Malhotra: Nice! thank you so much! Thank you for sharing. Your blog posts are more interesting and... (5 days 13 hours ago)
- Roshani Khanna: In my view, if all site owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the internet will be... (23 days 15 hours ago)
- Jules Bradbury: By chance, I came across your writing – as rich and complex as the diverse geology... (41 days 10 hours ago)
- Stephanie Mackay: Hi Cush, I am still living happily in Tongue, Sutherland 36 years on. Still one of the most... (90 days 0 hours ago)
- pedroR: Good post Reading this at 2016. practically the same thing $ 29.9 USD for one single image posted on a... (101 days 20 hours ago)
- veevee123: According to the different needs of stainless steel flat structure composed of various members of... (112 days 12 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Author Archives: Metageologist
My cup of tea is sitting nearby, the rocket-fuel for the mind is sitting in a piece of man-made metamorphic rock and lying on the saucer is a humble object that bears mute witness to ancient, earth-changing events. Tea in England is typically taken with … Continue reading
“Is there any tea on this spaceship?” Arthur Dent, the Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy. I’m sitting here with a steaming cup of inspiration at my side. An Englishman drinking tea from a porcelain cup stirred by a spoon: what could … Continue reading