The authorSimon Wellings
Search this blog
- On The Geology of Mount Everest:
- nanon: It baffles me when I see mankind leaving earth and going in space for what ever reason I don’t... (4 days 13 hours ago)
- Faisal Muhammad: Hi…. is it possible that at particular point during exhumation of an eclogite rock... (18 days 13 hours ago)
- Richard H Stafursky: Great to see interest in the “Layers of life”. Obviously metageology is... (19 days 14 hours ago)
- Expository essay academic help: Excellent post thank you for sharing this informative post with us. (27 days 23 hours ago)
- RJ: I love your blog! As a deep time paleoclimate person I have to point out though, there is no good evidence... (55 days 0 hours ago)
- Hollis Marriott: Interesting post. I had to read it immediately, as I too am sipping from a porcelain cup once... (57 days 11 hours ago)
- SHANKAR ZAWAR: Hello,plz give map of diamonds mines in INDIA with their exact locations.Details of diamonds... (67 days 5 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Author Archives: Metageologist
My cup of tea is sitting nearby, the rocket-fuel for the mind is sitting in a piece of man-made metamorphic rock and lying on the saucer is a humble object that bears mute witness to ancient, earth-changing events. Tea in England is typically taken with … Continue reading
“Is there any tea on this spaceship?” Arthur Dent, the Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy. I’m sitting here with a steaming cup of inspiration at my side. An Englishman drinking tea from a porcelain cup stirred by a spoon: what could … Continue reading