The authorSimon Wellings
Search this blog
- On My favourite map:
- Finn: *If Restite as a metasomatic fluid is possible… (5 days 19 hours ago)
- Finn: Thank you Metageologist for the reply, I may head up to Currywongaun to get a closer look. I saw some of... (5 days 19 hours ago)
- Metageologist: Currywongaun (as it was spelt on the old maps I used) was my favourite – especially the... (13 days 9 hours ago)
- Daisy Goldstein Cross: Studying for my petrology final exam and your post are extremely helpful. You make... (15 days 15 hours ago)
- Reviews of essay writing service: Extraordinary Post !! Extremely exciting challenge will bookmark your for go... (24 days 11 hours ago)
- abcya: Your article is very interesting. I definitely like this site. I will wait for your next post! (32 days 8 hours ago)
- Samson Mamus: It’s a great write up you uploaded here.. It really gave me an insight as to what the D,... (34 days 5 hours ago)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at all-geo.org.
Author Archives: Metageologist
My cup of tea is sitting nearby, the rocket-fuel for the mind is sitting in a piece of man-made metamorphic rock and lying on the saucer is a humble object that bears mute witness to ancient, earth-changing events. Tea in England is typically taken with … Continue reading