Search this blog
- All of this has happened before, and all of this will happen again: an introduction to How the Earth Works
- Earthquake warning systems are hard, but not having one is worse.
- What does it mean to read the literature, really? (Anne’s 2017 #365papers in review)
- A Seismic Summary of 2017
- 2017 in Review
- Conifers capture the snow, but do they intercept it?
- Speak up for NASA’s Earth Science funding
- Hurricane Harvey and the Houston Flood: Did Humans Make it Worse? (Part 2: Urbanization)
- On All of this has happened before, and all of this will happen again: an introduction to How the Earth Works:
- nick dert: great read. I feel lucky to be alive in an age where many scientists before me and current ones who... Read
- Clare Jarvis: I enjoyed this, immensely. Read
- Lauren McPhillips: This post is spot-on. Particularly the point about stormwater control measures/ green... Read
- Lyle: Note that there have been near 50 inch rainfalls in storm events in Tx in the past a lot of them being due... Read
- Liann S.: Well done! Clear and concise, I could easily see this being used by high school teachers. Thank you... Read