Search this blog
- A very slow magnetic doom
- Simulating radioactive decay
- Earthquake warning systems are hard, but not having one is worse.
- What does it mean to read the literature, really? (Anne’s 2017 #365papers in review)
- A Seismic Summary of 2017
- 2017 in Review
- Conifers capture the snow, but do they intercept it?
- On Simulating radioactive decay:
- Clare Jarvis: I enjoyed this, immensely. Read
Tag Archives: open channel flow
This semester I am teaching a class on fluvial (river) processes that encompasses aspects of both hydrology and geomorphology. One of my goals is to take my students to as many of sizes and shapes of river as possible over … Continue reading