Search this blog
- A very slow magnetic doom
- Simulating radioactive decay
- Earthquake warning systems are hard, but not having one is worse.
- What does it mean to read the literature, really? (Anne’s 2017 #365papers in review)
- A Seismic Summary of 2017
- 2017 in Review
- Conifers capture the snow, but do they intercept it?
- On Simulating radioactive decay:
- Clare Jarvis: I enjoyed this, immensely. Read
Tag Archives: erosion
The two isolated mountains in Crowders Mountain State Park (NC) have withstood 500 million years of erosion, will they survive a gray and drizzly day with a hydrologist?